Main Menu

Best Skiff ever.

Started by ZenArcade, 12 May, 2014, 09:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Well in the interests of further annoying all and sundry with best things ending in ff, I think the best Skiff (actually 2 of them) are the guard Skiffs in Return of the Jedi. Z  ;)
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: ZenArcade on 12 May, 2014, 09:32:43 AM
Well in the interests of further annoying all and sundry with best things ending in ff...

I think we're already treading a very fine line in that respect.  But in the absence of being able to think of any other types of Skiff, I agree wholeheartedly with the argument you have put forward, and would be prepared to commit mindless, bloody violence in defence of this point.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Plainly the answer is Jerome K. Jerome's Thames camping skiff.

Although I am partial to the International 14 skiff, which is the expensive, gorgeous, super-cool and skill-and-fitness demanding antithesis of the plywood hulk I lumber about in myself (pic is of the former):

ZenArcade

Don't see any anit grav, groovy mag grapelling clamp or assorted alien baddy crews on any of those Tordel! So an e Chuta to you Z :D
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

GrinningChimera

[urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUyHpoWnT4//]Jimmy Page playing skiffle [/url]