Main Menu

Hivemind Request: International Judge Group Pic

Started by marcusninja, 26 June, 2012, 04:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcusninja

Oy, I know I came across such a thing on this very forum but I swear I can't find it through searches so I have to bug you about it.  Sorry.

Does anyone have one (or preferably several) images of the international judges all hanging out together?  Basically any images of other city's judges would be useful.  Again, sorry, I know this has been covered, I can't find it.

Also just finished the trade for Tour of Duty: Mega City Justice.  Fell off a bit near the end but on the whole most enjoyable read since Total War. 

Dandontdare

Can't find it in BARNEY, but if anyone can remember which Meg that line-up poster was in, I'll be happy to scan it.

Cactus

Google image search provided this image from Crusade, courtesy of our own Grant Goggans.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Richard

There's a poster in one of the early Dredd Mega-Specials showing some judge uniforms from different cities, but can't recall which one.

thehod

It was in the first Judge Dredd Mega-Special, I believe.
The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

thehod

Here's that image from the first Mega-Special

The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

marcusninja

Oops, thought I had notification of reply turned on, just saw this.  Thanks, I could kiss ya, that's a beautiful image.

TordelBack

Damn McCarthy for making all those different judges look so bloody interesting, when it turned out they weren't really.  We need a Ewing/McCarthy series that does something unutterably cool with the World Judges concept.  'Jug of Juztize', perhaps?

marcusninja

It is my fondest dream to write a Dredd epic where he has a reason to tour the different mega cities and just really explore the different judge cultures.  I'm always so excited when Brit Cit gets involved and Oz was amazing for personifying the Australian Judges.  Love the Egyptian costumes but the stories with them are garbage. 

marcusninja

Also, I'll throw this out - has anyone ever put together a list of progs involving international judges?  That would be an interesting project that I have absolutely no time or resources to complete.

a chosen rider

Quote from: marcusninja on 11 July, 2012, 04:00:22 PM
Also, I'll throw this out - has anyone ever put together a list of progs involving international judges?  That would be an interesting project that I have absolutely no time or resources to complete.

Digging through the "Beyond Mega-City One" profiles on BARNEY would probably get you a fairly comprehensive list.
On Twitter @devilsfootsteps

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Judge Cesare - (Vatican Cit Judge)

- Judge Joyce (Irish Judge)

Theres a couple for you :)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

marcusninja

Thanks!  Hey in that big one posted earlier who are the fur coat judges?  I'm assuming like antarctica or something?  What progs were they involved in?

ming

Quote from: marcusninja on 12 July, 2012, 12:01:20 AM
Thanks!  Hey in that big one posted earlier who are the fur coat judges?  I'm assuming like antarctica or something?  What progs were they involved in?

Uranium City, I guess (was part of Alaska).

There's a thread here: http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=13306.0

Beeks

There can never be enough Brit-Cit..

Judge Armour RIP
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens