Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

Quote from: Rately on 06 July, 2016, 10:21:55 AM
My wonderful fiance, who is having a pretty shitty time of it at work currently, took it upon herself to have Saga Volume 6 waiting on doorstep when i got home yesterday!

We've a dinner tonight at a wonderful restaurant, and tomorrow we celebrate a year of being engaged.

Love her to bits, and she is the best thing in my life.

... and you post this in the 'life is sometimes sort of okay ...' thread?  Why not the 'Drokking fantastic' thread?  I mean, come on!  Hope you sorted her out a massive bunch of flowers lad!

ZenArcade

Hope you sorted her out a massive bunch of flowers lad!

Seconded! Z  :D
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Rately

Quote from: ZenArcade on 06 July, 2016, 04:56:31 PM
Hope you sorted her out a massive bunch of flowers lad!

Seconded! Z  :D

:o

Oops!

Garage forecourt on way home tomorrow evening, graveyard failing that  :lol:

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Flowers me arse.  A devilishly good satay, a thorough trouncing at the board game of her choice followed by a back-rub with benefits, that's the way to a woman's heart.  No?  Just my one?

Speaking as we were of romance, my salvaged Mac Book Pro turns on!  So far it looks like the HDD is knackered (have plenty of those lying about), and the screen surround cracked from what looks like a bad face-down fall, but other than that there's no signs from the screws that anyone has even tried to fix it.  Add to that it's actually Penryn Core Duo 2 from 2008, and I'm a happing camper. Once this ghastly nigh shift is over, I'll be all over it.  Now, where do we keep the bamboo skewers...   

flip-r mk2

Ray's stone was finally put up :)

filippo
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

TordelBack

A nice job it is too, Flip. You did well getting it sorted within the year, if my family's appalling record is anything to go by!

Rately

Rately

Quote from: Tordelback on 06 July, 2016, 10:19:18 PM
Flowers me arse.  A devilishly good satay, a thorough trouncing at the board game of her choice followed by a back-rub with benefits, that's the way to a woman's heart.  No?  Just my one?

I've dinner all sorted, but i refuse to let her win at scrabble. ( she trounces me )

Bath and backrub, foot massage on list.

Old Tankie

The grandchildren are coming over on Saturday and to them I'm not a disabled, late middle-aged, deaf bloke, I'm just Grandpops and it's bloody marvellous!!

maryanddavid

That's brilliant Tankie!

Filippo, looks good, hope you and yours are doing OK.

Taryn Tailz

I'm now officially one and a half months into the waiting list to be seen at Edinburgh's Gender Identity Clinic. But...the waiting list is at least ten months long, and that's one of the shortest Gender Clinic waiting lists in Britain.

Hawkmumbler

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Tjm86

Quote from: Old Tankie on 07 July, 2016, 08:24:34 PM
The grandchildren are coming over on Saturday and to them I'm not a disabled, late middle-aged, deaf bloke, I'm just Grandpops and it's bloody marvellous!!

Bollocks, my kids have the same view.  What will my grandchildren think?