Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Feck that, Trent, that is bloody rough. The very best of luck with that following wind, mate.

Steve Green

Woolly

Sorry to hear about the news Trent.
Adoring your attitude though - keep it up, and the best of luck to you.

The Enigmatic Dr X

...because I got knocked over by a bus today, and walked away with a sore ankle and ripped trousers.

The driver insisted on calling an ambulance. I felt kind of foolish but mostly lucky sitting in it; the paramedics were quite relieved, though ("you don't expect there to be no blood if you get a shout that someone's been hit by a bus").
Lock up your spoons!

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 05 August, 2016, 09:29:17 PM
...because I got knocked over by a bus today, and walked away with a sore ankle and ripped trousers.

The driver insisted on calling an ambulance. I felt kind of foolish but mostly lucky sitting in it; the paramedics were quite relieved, though ("you don't expect there to be no blood if you get a shout that someone's been hit by a bus").

Well glad your okay Enigmatic despite the scary moment.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

JamesC

A woman just hit me for being a capitalist  (for getting some money out of a cashpoint). I asked her what country manufacured her hair dye and she went fuck ing mental,  punched me,  kicked me and her boyfriend apologetically carted her off.

The Legendary Shark

Glad you're okay, Dr X. The ambulance was a good idea in case of concussion or internal injuries masked by shock - no need to feel foolish about it at all.

Ouch, James - sounds scary.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: JamesC on 06 August, 2016, 02:57:41 AM
A woman just hit me for being a capitalist  (for getting some money out of a cashpoint). I asked her what country manufacured her hair dye and she went fuck ing mental,  punched me,  kicked me and her boyfriend apologetically carted her off.

No scars I hope if very unsettling. Such incidents always come out of nowhere when your usually unprepared and least expect them. Sounds nasty though.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Grugz

glad your ok, a few times the local firm seemed to have a game of "pull in to the stop as suddenly as possible and try to clip the person waiting with the wing mirror" got within a hairs breadth of getting took out...literally it brushed the front of my hair.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Zarjazzer

Hope you're both okay Enigmatic Dr X and JamesC. Unpleasant incidents both. Shaken, but not stirred hopefully...
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

von Boom

Glad you both walked away from your incidents E-D-X and James C. Very frightening for you both.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Trent on 04 August, 2016, 10:34:30 AM

Less okay was my oncologist giving me about 12 months yesterday, 18 with a following wind. No way am I going anywhere until the Mega Collection is done. I want a fucking extension!

Only read this now.  Jesus.  Really sorry to hear about that - hope your oncologist has grossly underestimated there.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Something Fishy

Really sorry to hear it Trent.  I hope you keep as well as you can for as long as possible and can enjoy as much as possible of your time.

DMRiley

...In my previous time on the forum ages ago, I forgot to mention that I have an interest for crossdressing. This includes a realistic hair wig, makeup, clothing, and footwear too. Sometimes, I start to look androgynous, when I'm quite smooth and my hair starts growing quite abit. By the way, Im continuing to master my makeup skills whenever I can.

...I may draw up a comicstrip style self portrait of my female self  ;)

Tiplodocus

Bloody hell! Glad you are ok but as others say watch out for delayed shock and other stuff.

A lot of people on this forum in scary places or embarking on big adventures. I do hope you all do well but you really need to look up the definitions of "ok" and "impediments".

Actually, thinking about it, the positivity is inspiring.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!