Main Menu

Noah who?

Started by Noah Angel, 27 November, 2004, 09:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noah Angel

Hello again to anyone who remembers me and to all those who've dared to forget me! ;)

I've recently returned to the welcoming shores of 2000adonline.com after my voyages to find land resulted in various mishaps and general tomfoolery.

A minor problem occurred with the realisation that it was perhaps not such a good idea to bring a pair of Wirrn on to my Ark.

Luckily my time spent on this site had prepared me for battle with hive-minds and I was able to prevent the assimilation of most of the livestock and crew (We lost the Dragons and Thora Hirds) by dividing the swarms opinion over something trivial thus causing the internal dynamic of their society to collapse, leaving them to battle amongst themselves*.

We thought things were looking up after landing on Arrarat but we discovered it to be have been over run by Krool soldiers. Luckily we had Jim Davidson on board and as you know there is nothing the Krool fear more than... Wait for it... "Bad Company". No? Oh well. Please yourselves.

Anyway, a *VERY* sincere apology to Al Says Pop for not getting in touch and thanking him for the fantastic bundle of comics he gave me as a prize for his William Dozier Dredd competition. They were extremely appreciated. Even if it's torturing me as to how some of the stories turned out! Thank you Al. You are a star.

Dudley, I never got the spare Placebo poster mag you said you'd send me. I managed to pick up a copy with my Metal Hammer though. Upon reading it I'm glad I never received it off you though cos I might have asumed it was hate mail! Yep, not since "Judge Dredd Lawman of the Future" have I been so insulted by a comic strip. Well, there was that time I bought Digital Justice...

Oh well. I'm sort of back now, although on an infrequent basis. I hope it's still a fun and welcoming place to be and I hope the familiar faces haven't become cynical and jaded old buggers. PVS excluded of course. ;)

Cheers mateys,

Noah Morningstar Angel

*It's good natured observational humour. Not an attack on anyone so don't have a go at me!

Bolt-01

Welcome back Noah; still writing silly stories?

Bolt-01

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++