Main Menu

Shed:Con Raffle

Started by [YT-2], 25 September, 2005, 02:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[YT-2]

Just popped in to see if there is a Shed:Con this year and if so is there a raffle?

If there is I should be able to get some prizes so if someone mails me and lets me know I'll see what I can dig up.

ukdane

I'm sure there is, I just can't recall who was organising it.

BAH! blasted weddings, mean that I can attend this year, and unless Dreddcon is moved to mid September (but not the EXACT weekend where my brother is getting married) next year, then I won't be able to attend then either :-(
Cheers

-Daney

Max Kon

Quirkafleeg

I've got some fabulous prizes... not stuff I can't shift on ebay at all oh no...

DavidXBrunt

God no I've no intention of organising it but I have got some prizes if anyone else wants to provide some as well then that's a goer. Help us YT, you're our only hope...

Mike Carroll

So what are the details about Shed:Con? Specifically, where is it taking place, and at what time? And since I doubt that there's be anyone there I've met before, how will I know when I've arrived at the right place?

Cheers,
Mike C

Wake

In the absence of a plan to the contrary ShedCon is in the Three Goats Heads (next to the DreddCon venue) in the upstairs bar. If the first arrivals head for the two tables furthest from the road then hopefully the whole of that area will end up with ShedConners.

I don't mind bringing two decks of Dredd cards to use as raffle tickets.

Cheers,

Wake

Quirkafleeg

>So what are the details about Shed:Con?

Go to pub (3 Goats heads - next to dreddcon venue) on friday from late afternoon, early evening onwards.

Bring comics related stuff for raffle.

Look for people sat around table who are comics fans (comics on table may give you a clue which they are... otherwise general largeness might be a hint)

Engage in conversation with comic fans

Buy beer, drink beer, repeat for rest of night.

Scottiepunk

I was a bit concerned about this last year, being my first Shed, but believe me, a group of comic fans is very easy to spot, really!

Damn work, can I have a raffle ticket anyway? Please?

[YT-2]

I dont mind doing the raffle if no one else wants to take it on?

If anyone is bringing prizes if they could give me an idea of what they are it'll give me an idea of what to bring from the office.

Mike Carroll

Excellent... We'll be there, and we'll bring some comics-related thingies (if I remember).

Cheers,
Mike

WoD

Pah...who wants to go to bloomin Shedcon and Dreddcon anyway!  I'm much happier spending time with the family or working...oh yes I am...no really...
SOB....SNIFFF....SOB...

Matt Timson

I'll be bringing a mint prog2- complete with biotronic stickers*

*will I fuck- but I'll try to dig out something worth having...

;)
Pffft...

Dudley

I'll chuck something in, either an annual or graphic novel.

[YT-2]

OK, thought I'd get a year off for good behaviour but I'll sort out some raffle tickets and get bring some prizes to add to whatever anyone else brings.

As usual first out of the Dredd beanie gets to pick and so on until its only the crap prize that nobody wants is left.

If someone has the Shed:Con artwork can they e-mail it to me and I'll knock of a couple of A3 sized Shed:Con posters to stick at the end of the bar.

[YT-2]