Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor Alt 8

Last Wednesday mother was admitted to hospital because of chronically low levels of calcium in her blood as well as some other issues. This evening I was informed that she has tested positive for Covid. 

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Dolly Parton has been nominated on the shortlist for the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame, this year, but has declined it

Quote from: Miss Dolly Parton

Dolly here! Even though I am extremely flattered and grateful to be nominated for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, I don't feel that I have earned that right. I really do not want votes to be split because of me, so I must respectfully bow out.

I do hope that the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame will understand and be willing to consider me again - if I'm ever worthy. This has, however, inspired me to put out a hopefully great rock'n'roll album at some point in the future, which I have always wanted to do! My husband is a total rock'n'roll freak, and has always encouraged me to do one. I wish all of the nominees good luck and thank you again for the compliment. Good luck!

That lady likes to joke about how trashy and low class she is, but there can be no doubt she is one classy broad. If you have a problem with Dolly Parton, then you have a problem with me and I suggest you let that one marinate.
You may quote me on that.

Proudhuff

It takes a lot f money to look that cheap
DDT did a job on me

paddykafka

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 07 March, 2022, 09:59:18 PM

Last Wednesday mother was admitted to hospital because of chronically low levels of calcium in her blood as well as some other issues. This evening I was informed that she has tested positive for Covid. 

Best wishes to your Mom, Doc Alt 8, and here's to a speedy recovery for her.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Doctor Alt 8

Mother is back home. Now begins the fight to get her new medication sent to her on time....

IAMTHESYSTEM

The Easter Cat has risen!
I used to see a long-tailed white Ginger cat at work in the morning, but well into the Covid epidemic, I feared I'd spotted his splatted cat corpse on the road up the town. I never saw the ginger cat after the splatting incident and sadly assumed that it was he who had met his end there, and so I gave up on ever seeing 'scowling cat' as I nicknamed him when he looked at me ever again. But this morning, a miracle took place, for as I walked from one workplace to another, standing upon the Road, as if he owned the feckin' thing, was 'scowling cat,' hunting micey in the trees that ran alongside! Scowling Cat has risen from the dead! So, I wish you all a Happy Easter and choccy munchy good times.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

sheridan

Scorling Cat truly following the advice from the phrase "What Would Jesus Do?"  i.e. fake illness* and have a few days off work before returning.

* illness, death, whatever...

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: sheridan on 16 April, 2022, 10:09:11 AM

Scorling Cat truly following the advice from the phrase "What Would Jesus Do?"  i.e. fake illness* and have a few days off work before returning...

...to work abroad(?).

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Doctor Alt 8

LOL... hardly accurate!

M.I.K.

I don't think it's that bad a likeness...

...of Helen Mirren.

Funt Solo

It joins the ranks...

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

paddykafka