Main Menu

Prog drought!

Started by Leigh S, 11 October, 2020, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southstreeter

No 2211 for me yet. Is the Xmas prog all new, so I can safely open it when it inevitably arrives first?

broodblik

All the stories are basically new. Visions of Deadworld is the only story that carries over but they are all short stories.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Richard

Got my last 2020 issues today.

Rebellion have done a great job this year keeping the comics coming despite lockdown, without interrupting the schedule.

Southstreeter

Anyone still waiting for 2211? Don't want to hassle the droids, but at some point I have to assume it lost.

M.I.K.

Quote from: Southstreeter on 17 December, 2020, 06:33:07 PM
Anyone still waiting for 2211? Don't want to hassle the droids, but at some point I have to assume it lost.

I am, and 2212, and the Megazine.

ming

Still waiting for 2211 and 2212 - no huge rush but it would be nice to get the bumper festive Prog next week...

IndigoPrime

Mine both arrived yesterday. Some odd sticker on 2000 AD that I've never seen before. Royal Mail clearly still having an issue delivering large letter post. (Standard letters and parcels seem to move through the system at something closer to standard speed.)

Southstreeter

By the time I read it the shop buyers will have known for weeks that [spoiler]Sinister is not really dead[/spoiler] and [spoiler]that guy in the inn is really Constanta[/spoiler].

I'll give it till Monday before I ask Tharg for a replacement.

BPP

Well this is...... unwelcome....

Apologies for the delay in response from us it has been a bit chaotic here the past couple of weeks at 2000 AD Towers.

I'm deeply sorry that you have not received Prog 2209. I will be unable to organise a physical replacement of this issue as it has been out of print since last week.

Can I please confirm if you have received prog 2209 by now?

I will, however, entitle your account to the digital edition for no extra charge and refund you for Prog 2209 if it has not arrived with you by now.

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

broodblik

I see a lot of the progs are out of stock basically from prog 2196 up until the xmas prog most progs are not out of stock
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

IndigoPrime

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 19 December, 2020, 11:49:21 AM
For people missing 2209, there are quiet a few on eBay at the moment:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=2000ad+2209&_sacat=0

Yeah I had a nosey at these yesterday and saw that some folks seem to have sussed this one might be a little short. I looked in my LCS as well this morning and the cupboard was bare for this one - though all the surrounding ones were there.

IndigoPrime

Notably, a number of those eBay auctions aren't scalper central at least. Some of them were reasonably priced.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I've been up-to-date with both the Prog and the Meg since at least Tuesday!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

The Monarch

missing 2211 and 2212 and the meg not happy....

plus side the two nemesis books seem to be on their way to me