General Chat > Classifieds

TJM86's redundancy sale

(1/3) > >>

Tjm86:
Hi folks, so it has happened this time.  Just what you need as the country is coming out of a global pandemic.  So much for being in a nice secure public sector job.  Hey ho.

Anyway, as a result, I'm looking to shift bits and pieces to lay up financial reserves for the long job hunt.

I'll be adding bits and pieces in as I sort through but starting off will be any of the Judge Dredd mega collection (up to issue 80).  At £5 each including p&p.

Also reluctantly parting with Colin Wilson Original Rogue Trooper artwork from prog 267, closing page.  I will sort out pic to go with this.  £750 plus insured postage.  Would be willing to arrange midpoint collection depending on distance travelled.

Will be adding various and sundry Tooth related items over coming days.

Thanks folks.

IndigoPrime:
Sorry to hear about the job. You might want to check eBay’s sold prices for the Mega Collection. Some of those single volumes go for well north of a fiver. (If you want to offload in one go, 400 quid seems pretty standard, mind.)

Barrington Boots:
Sorry to hear this dude.

Also seconded about the mega collection prices. Postage may not be cheap on those either, they're heavy books.

IndigoPrime:
Actually, that’s a good point: I’d not spotted that the £5 included P&P. Please don’t do that, Tjm86! Current second class small parcel rate is £3.20—or £3 online. That leaves you two quid per book, when some of those sell for 30 quid on eBay.

Tjm86:
Thanks, fair point.  That said, there is a difference between listing and selling.  Not sure the two match up.  Will take the point about including p&p.  Another set I need to sort is the Cerebus GN collection.  One of those sets that seems to go up and down.  I know the last few books are a bugger to source.  If anyone is interested ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version