Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Is it my imagination or is that from Tribal Memories?

If so well bloody done that man, I chuffin' love that strip.

Fatboydale

Skullmo

Hold your horses I'm still eating!
It's a joke. I was joking.

TordelBack

Quote from: dark-spartan on 25 November, 2013, 04:38:44 PM
Here's the first one - a very silly piece by Siku which I really like

Love that Siku page - from a great episode of SinDex too.

Fatboydale

I was given Tony's email a few months ago , and forgot to do anything .... well done ( i gotta stop slacking )

Skullmo

Skullmo

As the eagle eyed Colin and Dale rightly guessed I am now the proud owner of Tribal Memories :-D

I won't bore you with all the pages so here is a selection of my favourites!

Colin YNWA

Uh well done those pages look glorious.

hippynumber1

I repeat: Damn your eyes, Sir!  :lol:

Dunk!

Tribal Memories passed me by on it's initial run, but seeing it in reprint the art was glorious.

Such a shame we didn't get anymore.

Get catch, Skullmo. If you ever feel like selling/trading any pages on count me in.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dunk! on 04 December, 2013, 09:09:11 AM
Tribal Memories passed me by on it's initial run, but seeing it in reprint the art was glorious.

Such a shame we didn't get anymore.

Now there we agree whole heartedly. When I suggested that a while ago after I reviewed on the review threads there was great debate on this matter. Many thought it was best left as a nice self-contained short story. While often I agree with this view in this instance I really felt there was more to explore and more stories to be told in the world that Milligan and Wright recreated. I'd have loved to have seen more.

hippynumber1

Quote from: Dunk! on 04 December, 2013, 09:09:11 AM

Get catch, Skullmo. If you ever feel like selling/trading any pages on count me in.

Dunk!

Back off Mister!  ;)

ming

Great stuff, Skullmo!  I love Tony Riot's style from this period; in my mind it feels similar to McCarthy doodling as Loaf and late 1980s E.C Perriman (Edmund Bagwell; anyone remember 'A Single English Rose' from Blaam!?).

Link Prime

A gem of a set there Skullmo, well done.

redbaz

Hi all, a couple pages from my collection that will be going up for sale soon: