Main Menu

Fractal Friction

Started by mygrimmbrother, 01 December, 2009, 08:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygrimmbrother

Comrades!

Check out our new ongoing, collaborative webcomic blog 'Fractal Friction'. It is a joint effort featuring the creative talents of the Emperor, Kevlev, Uncle Fester, James Corcoran, Chris Askham, Jim Campbell & myself. The Emperor has devised the (suitably bonkers) script, and the artists take it in turn to create a page (similar to the excellent Huzzah and Huzzah Noir). We hope to have some guest turns too if anyone is interested - there are many more fantastically talented folk here, so get in touch if you fancy taking a turn.

Here be the linky:

http://fractalfriction.blogspot.com/

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Looking great so far.
Ye are a talented bunch aren't ye.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Great lookin' stuff and the story begins with that greatest of fears known as the job interview.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Bolt-01

Ooh, saw this on the blogs individually, but missed the main one. Following know.

Good luck all.

starscape

Some wonderful art in there.

Mike Gloady

Intriquing......

I shall be following this.  How often will there be updateage?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Kev Levell

No, regular update schedule, just as soon as as each of us can fit the submissions in. Pimping will definitely be in full swing though, so don't worry, you won't miss it.

Mike Gloady

Great, thanks guys.  I realise something like this will get done as and when it gets done.  So long as I'm in line for finding out WHEN it's updated, I'm a happy man.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Emperor

Glad everyone likes it so far, hopefully this introductory storyline will help everyone settle into a groove and we might even end up working a few installments ahead to give us a buffer against the misfortunes the universe likes to hide in our cosmic laundry basket. If you follow the blog you can get notifications when it updates and I'm sure someone will bump the thread.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

COMMANDO FORCES

I have become a follower and look forward to the next update.
Great work all round.

mygrimmbrother

Yes, glad people seem to be liking what we got so far. Page 3 is being crafted by the eminent Kevin Levell as we speak - stay tuned.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 02 December, 2009, 06:46:29 PM
Yes, glad people seem to be liking what we got so far. Page 3 is being crafted by the eminent Kevin Levell as we speak - stay tuned.

I hope he's taking account of the new style credit box ...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

mygrimmbrother

But of course, Overlord Campbell!

Kev Levell

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 02 December, 2009, 07:15:25 PM
I hope he's taking account of the new style credit box ...

Cheers!

Jim
I've left plenty of space to fit the name
JIM CAMPBELL