vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

gurnard

Now that BadPress is down is there a way to get hold of the Wasted comics that VV ran in (that is correct right?) Or has Wasted gone with Bad Press?

Bolt-01

Alex- does this mean you'll be getting the comic ready to coincide with some convention appearances? That would be a very good way of promoting both the comic, and yourself too.

And I'll have a copy please, whenever it is ready. :)

Bhuna

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

W. R. Logan

M.I.K.

I think you should probably make it two hundred.

SuperSurfer

COMMANDO FORCES

I'll be up for a copy, even with the holster facing the wrong way for a right handed person in the poster  ;)

vzzbux

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 November, 2011, 07:16:26 PM
I'll be up for a copy, even with the holster facing the wrong way for a right handed person in the poster  ;)
Ambidextrous Vampire for sure.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

We shall find out when we read the story if she is, or not  ;)

Cpt Rhodes

The holster moves about depending which hip it looks best on. It's the magic of comics (and grand excuses!)
She's done this hiding the gun trick in the last Vixens to appear in Wasted so i suppose she is ambidextrous.

Cpt Rhodes

Quote from: gurnard on 17 November, 2011, 01:10:42 PM
Now that BadPress is down is there a way to get hold of the Wasted comics that VV ran in (that is correct right?) Or has Wasted gone with Bad Press?

Wasted has gone too.

Cpt Rhodes

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 17 November, 2011, 02:43:03 PM
Alex- does this mean you'll be getting the comic ready to coincide with some convention appearances? That would be a very good way of promoting both the comic, and yourself too.

And I'll have a copy please, whenever it is ready. :)

I'll be aiming for October next year but if life gets in the way it will be done a bit later.

M.I.K.

I just assumed foreground woman had the holster on that side to fool the background woman into thinking the gun was still in it.

James Stacey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 November, 2011, 07:16:26 PM
There's a holster .. oh yeah. I was busy looking at the arse.