Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

That's too rough for words. Helsinki is an amazing city. Lose yourself in that.

JayzusB.Christ

Aw, crap, sorry to hear that, Tim.
You're a stronger man than me - things like that make me too down to even book holidays.  Hope you have a blast though
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Tim Tailz on 29 March, 2013, 10:44:10 PM
My partner of two years has suddenly ended a couple of weeks of silence between us by telling me she's met someone else.

Needless to say I'm pretty low at the minute.

I went though something very similar this time last year, so I can tell you from first-hand experience that while it is totally horrible and nobody can fathom how lonely and hurt you feel right now - it will pass. Stay strong.

Buttonman

Trout

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 30 March, 2013, 03:16:59 PM
My partner of two years has suddenly ended a couple of weeks of silence between us by telling me she's met someone else.

I went though something very similar this time last year, so I can tell you from first-hand experience that while it is totally horrible and nobody can fathom how lonely and hurt you feel right now - it will pass. Stay strong.

He likes men now.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Supermarine Troutfire on 30 March, 2013, 03:38:05 PM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 30 March, 2013, 03:16:59 PM

He likes men now.

:-) Only in your mind, my young padawan, only in your mind...

Taryn Tailz

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I don't think this will end up turning me on to men mind.  :lol:

Spikes

..ive got to work tomorrow. Least the weather's improved from last week.

staticgirl

Aw Tim that is horrible. It sounds like you are taking positive steps to avoid being in a rut though so good for you. Finland sounds fantastic - I'm jealous.

Taryn Tailz

Been busy packing today as I leave on Wednesday.  :D

Dandontdare

Sounds grim Tim, hope you have a fantastic trip - Helsinki babes beware!

Albion

........Mrs Albion's brother died at 4am this morning, my sister-in-law is in hospital and we have inherited a dog!
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Trout

Very sorry to hear that, Albion.

Dredd Head

von Boom

Condolences to you and Mrs. A and family. Very terrible news.