Main Menu

'Get well soon' messages to Peter Doherty

Started by Molch-R, 05 December, 2016, 07:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly

Hope you're better soon Pete, my thoughts are with you.

Sector Chief

hippynumber1

von Boom

Wishing you a swift and complete recovery Pete!

Vince

Stu101

Hope you're feeling better soon Pete.
I had the pleasure to chat with you at Lawgiver2015 and bought a sweet coloured sketch of Anderson which is the only comic art allowed to be displayed in the living room.
Thoughts and good wishes are with you.
Peace

CrazyFoxMachine

Peter -

As an artist you are flawless but for me personally you are a colouring god and my single biggest inspiration. Getting to work with you briefly was one of the highlights of my life. I was devastated to hear of your illness as I spent the majority of Thought Bubble this year failing to pluck up the courage to speak to you.

I hope you recover with phenomenal speed and that reading all of these messages gives you some hint of just how damned important you are to us.

Owen Watts

Spikes

I hope that you make a full and complete recovery, Peter.

I got to meet you at the last 2 Thought Bubbles, and so got a tonne of stuff signed, and of course, I just had to buy some of your original art. If funds had allowed me, I would have bought more. Just lovely stuff.

Hope to see you again at many more conventions.

Wishing you, and your family, all the very best.

Iain.

TordelBack

Hi Peter, wishing you the most rapid of recoveries. Your 2000AD work has been a joy since the very first page of Justice 1, and we need you back creating more of your uniquely atmospheric storytelling and sympathetic colouring sharpish. All the very best, and get well soon.

Stephen.

Judge Nutmeg

Hope you have a very speedy recovery Pete, Met you at thought bubble a few years ago and not only are you a fantastic artist but a great bloke as well.

PlanetReplicas

www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

Buttonman

Get well soon - we need another Babyshambles album!

What?

Oh right, get well soon Peter you are a firm favourite of mine and we want, nay need, more Wounded Knees, Justice ones and Mechanismos - very soon!

Take care of yourself!

Best

Stephen

Banners

Have always loved your vivid but subtle storytelling—hope that you get well soon!

Grugz

get well soon sir! all the best to you and your family..
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Theblazeuk

To the better Peter Doherty - get well soon, the colours are duller without your hands on the palette