Main Menu

What's your avatar all about then?

Started by Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK, 25 May, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lincnash

He is my custom 1/12 scale Ratty Angel.  :D
He usually sits on my 3A/custom 1/12, Fink Angel's shoulder

QuickQuag

My Avatar includes my name! Was years before I got the joke, but I bloody loved Helltrekkers, me.
The views above are entirely my own. And there's the problem.

Richard

Rara Avis

I chose this avatar because I feel it instantly makes certain things clear to other forum members

1) That my wife is not the issue
2) That your revolution is over and the bums lost
3) That everytime a rug is micturated upon in this fair city I will not be compensating the owner
4) That I'm no fucking dipshit with a nine toed woman.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: Rara Avis on 15 October, 2017, 02:03:20 PM
I chose this avatar because I feel it instantly makes certain things clear to other forum members

1) That my wife is not the issue
2) That your revolution is over and the bums lost
3) That everytime a rug is micturated upon in this fair city I will not be compensating the owner
4) That I'm no fucking dipshit with a nine toed woman.

How does it make those things clear (instantly or otherwise)?

Dr Feeley Good

Mine's my Judge badge on my Dredd costume.. ;)

Rara Avis

@ Sheridan I guess it doesn't unless you get the reference ..

https://youtu.be/TCgeaNfcw-w

It's from one of my favourite movies ever

shaolin_monkey

That's me taking a break from encouraging everyone on Twitter to report friends and family to @Judge_Pal to win great Justice Department Approved prizes!

Beeks

Mine was kindly created for me by a board member as there were no decent Brit-Cit Judge head shots I could use  :D
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens