Main Menu

Upcoming Gigs

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 23 April, 2014, 11:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg M.

Seems to be confirmed, according to this site, anyway:

http://thenoisecartel.com/2015/08/18/napalm-death-join-uk-leg-of-deathcrusher-tour/

Ordered my ticket for the Glasgow gig ... 'tis a line-up of stupendous heviosity.

DaveGYNWA

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Tiplodocus

Yay!

a-ha are back togethe rand on tour.  That's my Christmas present sorted.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Keef Monkey

Going to see Dog Fashion Disco next week which should be fun. They're Bea's favourite band but being very small they seemingly never tour outside the US. They did a kickstarter a while back to do a gig in London and we went down for it and I think for her it was a bit of an emotional experience finally seeing them! So to get to see them again so soon and in Glasgow is very nice.

James Stacey

Went to see Tracii Guns and Rudy Sarzo last night. Very good show as you'd expect from them both. Ears are still ringing though. Next up the Wildhearts later in the month

I, Cosh

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 07 September, 2015, 08:35:10 AM
a-ha are back together and on tour.
My mate posted this on FB and I knew you'd be as happy as he was.

It's gotten so I've had to set up a google docs spreadsheet to keep track of what's coming up. Highlights of the rest of the year include: Container on Saturday night; Kraftwerk in Grenoble; Neneh Cherry; Godspeed!; Heather Nova; Burning Star Core and maybe Jon Spencer.
We never really die.

Jacqusie

The Missus wants to go and see Big Country as part of her Birthday Pressie...

*sigh* the things you do for love...

Citi-Def_Joe

Quote from: Third Estate Ned on 04 September, 2015, 01:00:06 PM
Besides myself, I predict NapalmKev will be attending his nearest venue for this one.

I am attending this in London \m/
Also:
Taake at the Camden underworld friday 9th of October
Deftones w Architects at WembleyArena 21st November
Anthrax at the Concorde2 in Brighton 1st December
Def Leppard/Whitesnake at Sheffield arena 19th December

I will hopefully squeeze another couple in before the end of the year, its been a good year for gigs for me this year having also seen Nile, Suffocation, Iron Reagan, Terrorizer, Grand Magus, Enslaved, Death Angel, The Gaslight Anthem.

sheridan

I'll be at the London date on the farewell tour from Devilish Presley on Saturday at the Pipeline (East of Liverpool Street).  They'll be supported by Global Noise Attack, The Underruners and The Court of Sybaris.

Pegasus P Artichoke

Going to see The Hothouse Flowers at the Barras

Always a great venue, don't know too much about the band but have been told they are excellent live so looking forward to it
We'll give them back their heroes

Fungus

Pegasus P Artichoke

Ha ha have you seen them before?
We'll give them back their heroes

Third Estate Ned

My sister played Don't Go so blimmin' often when I was a kid that I still have it in my head from time to time but I never knew the words. I have: "Don't go / don't tre-rowrowrow" instead. She actually met the band a couple of years ago.

Fungus

Quote from: Pegasus P Artichoke on 09 October, 2015, 02:26:57 PM
Ha ha have you seen them before?

No, I have no interest in them. Modern Life tosses songs at you regardless.

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 07 October, 2015, 11:36:37 PM
I'll be at the London date on the farewell tour from Devilish Presley on Saturday at the Pipeline (East of Liverpool Street).  They'll be supported by Global Noise Attack, The Underruners and The Court of Sybaris.

Well, that was a good gig.  I went out to a club last night and bumped into someone (who I didn't know) wearing a Shako! Tshirt, tonight I met someone else wearing a Zenith Tshirt - very visible across a poorly-lit venue!