Main Menu

First Among Earthlets! Winners of first Krill Tro Thargos announced!

Started by Molch-R, 22 November, 2011, 04:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

SmallBlueThing

Congratulations to The Three Who Rule! Well-deserved, all of you- and a pleasure to "know" you in the context of this here forum, and elsewhere.

Now then: PLANET REPLICAS. We need a replica KTT so we can all pretend to have won one, to impress the girls as we parade around conventions and shops. Snap to it, come on, chop chop. We can't let these three get all the fanny.

SBT

Jared Katooie

A.Cow

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Buttonman

Bah! A couple of Yankee tea chuckers and a man who seems to be honured cos he's a nerd with a beard.

As always who you blow is awarded ahead of who you know or writes in.

Glaring omissions include me (80 pages of great copy) Commando Forces for his 25 years on the sex offenders register (allegedly) Bolt01 for helping fledgling talent and for not laughing at Tom Proudfoot's scripts (much), Richmond for dressing like a young Colonel Sanders, Pete Wells for suplementing artists' pay and elevating Greggs share prices, Legendary Shark for adding many funny postings using his 'Looney leftie' character and Tom Proudfoot for his seminal 'Middenface McDredd' possibly the high water mark in 2000ad history.

Recount!

W. R. Logan

There was a time when just being awarded a KTT was enough and material things didn't matter.

bluemeanie

but the ONLY reason I've kept up the website the last two years was to get a paperweight!   

Really tho, team Zarjaz was robbed!

Dash Decent

Fantastic, well done guys.  I'm particularly pleased to see Grant recognised.

And if any of you three need cash, don't forget CF needs one of these beauties for his Cellar.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Bah. Can I get one for doing nowt please?

Otherwise, congratulations.
Lock up your spoons!

LARF

I think that there should be an alternate award 'The Rigellian Hotshot' honoured to those who have not raised Tharg's Mighty Organ and excited the masses with it's greatness...

Any ideas on who?

Dandontdare

Congratulations to three worthy winners. It'll go to their heads y'know. Before long they'll be making us add the letters KTT every time we write, or even speak their names, they'll be demanding VIP treatment at cons, and gold plated progs delivered by monkey couriers with jet-packs.

Emperor

Well now the shock and swearing has subsided... well fuck me. Ooops there was still a swear in there.

I never knew I was in the running and had a long list of those more worthy than myself, so this is a surprise. At least with Grant G and Rich McA off the list it makes the betting for next year's much easier ;)

I might need a lie down.

Quote from: bluemeanie on 23 November, 2011, 09:51:30 AMReally tho, team Zarjaz was robbed!

Well as I've been helping the Zarjaz chaps, I can claim this partly as a victory for their mighty organs, at least as an interim measure before they get their own one for all their good works ;)

I'm not feeling too clever at the moment and am now worried I've dreamt all this in some kind of weird fever and I'll wake up tomorrow morning after having made a fool of myself.

With that caveat out of the way and now the tears have dried, I'd like to start my acceptance speech with a list of thanks - I'd like to thank God for creating this universe, I'd like to thank the ancient astronauts for seeding life on this ball of mud, I'd like to thank...

I may be here for a while. At least until I wake up and wonder what I was thinking off...

[edit: I interrupt this speech to say: contribute to sharky's Ron project... Now where was I up to? Ah yes. I'd like to thank the Shepherds, for their work behind the scenes throughout humanity's history... ]
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: Emperor on 24 November, 2011, 01:42:36 AMI'd like to thank God for creating this universe, I'd like to thank the ancient astronauts for seeding life on this ball of mud, I'd like to thank...

... Now where was I up to? Ah yes. I'd like to thank the Shepherds, for their work behind the scenes throughout humanity's history... ]

You forgot the Rothschilds.  Expect your currency to implode in retaliation. 

Well deserved award, Emperor, and hope you feel better soon.