Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satchmo

Me and my girlfriend are suffering a rather nasty campaign of harassment right now. As the person responsible is a lurker on this message board, I'm giving them a chance to stop it now, or I'm going to the police. I mean it.

Roger Godpleton

The FUCK?

Sorry to hear that, Ben. Cut it out, dickwad.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Quote from: satchmo on 16 March, 2010, 10:08:42 PM
Me and my girlfriend are suffering a rather nasty campaign of harassment right now.

Some people seriously need to get a new hobby (and this coming from me).  Chin up Satch, keep your eyes on the prize. 

Kerrin

Go to the police anyway Ben.

And whoever you are, get a fucking life.

Bolt-01

WTF: Ben- go to the authorities. That sort of thing is seriously messed up.

Richmond Clements

What they said, Ben. Police.

COMMANDO FORCES

Just go to the police and don't put anything else up on here, until it's sorted. Those sort of people love to be acknowledged and when they see this they'll be loving it (sadly) so it's better to report the individual.
All the best.

Mike Gloady

The wankhole HAD a chance when they DECIDED to harrass someone.  Police immediately.  They've HAD their chance and they still chose to be a fuckstick.  Get the authorities involved.  

Depressingly this sort of thing happens more often than one would think.  Anyone else who finds themselves in this situation would do well to involve the cops too.  And that's the way to look at it, Satch.  If someone ELSE were to post, what would you tell them to do?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Cyberleader2000

I agrea Police Police Police.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Peter Wolf

Stop your BS whoever you are or i will trace you through your IP address and you will be reported as missing.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Gavin_Leahy_Block

As if you didn't hove other things to be thinking about, Satchmo. Hopefully everything will be sorted out now. 

Mike Gloady

That's a VERY odd way to say "I'm sorry and I won't do it again Mr Satch", Gav...... ;p
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

wild-seven

Report it to the police Satch, there's never any need for that kind of behaviour
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Noisybast

Want me to lean on 'em, Ben?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

vzzbux

That's just Grim Satch. Whoever it is, is a fucking coward and needs to be dealt with severely.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.