Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Yeah, if it's that bad get to the quack asap. Tell them it's urgent and insist on an urgent appointment, even if it's only with a practice nurse. You could also show your ear to a chemist (if you can't get a doctor's appointment soon enough, your chemist *might* be persuaded to call the surgery on your behalf). If all else fails, go to A&E.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Cyberleader2000

I got it sorted yesterday and am sopost to have spechil ear drops but there still not in at the cemist I am not very happy
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

The Legendary Shark

Rugby League World Club Championship, South Sydney v St Helens (the team I follow). Ten minutes to half time and we're 18-0 down.
Bugger.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

I reckon the bankers have something to do with this ;)

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

39-0.
Thirty
Nine
^»€#*ing
NIL.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Cyberleader2000

I'm just starting to get over my ear infechion now I have a soding cold
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Taryn Tailz

The woman who I've loved for the last five years (since I was 19), who I have been engaged to, and who I've been through hell and back with, is now pregnant after some creep she met online got her drunk and forced himself on her.

This is probably far too much information to go on here but I figured this was better than trying to find the guy and killing him. Despair and fury make for a horrible mix.  :'(

ZenArcade

Sorry to hear that Tim, you were right to come on here, as in these types of frought situations is is imperative that you do nothing rash. Take time and assess the situation: talk to family and friends letting cooler heads give you objectivity. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

The Legendary Shark

I want to say something to support you, Tim, but I don't have the words. Speechless.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Taryn Tailz

Thank you for both for your kind words.

We've had an on/off relationship for a couple of years now, although this has been dictated by circumstances rather than feelings (e.g. distance and time). Even when we're not supposed to be going out with each other it always changes when we're together.

I knew this creep was hanging around before and I would have happily smashed his face in, but now I think it's better that I never ever come into contact with him, because I would do a damn sight more than that to him now. As it is I've had to settle for smashing a piece of furniture in my house. Usually I'm the most peaceful, non confrontational, laid back guy you could meet, but there are limits to which one can be pushed.

She is going to decide tomorrow what to do about the pregnancy. Understandably she doesn't want to talk to me about it, though I do not blame her in the slightest.

I have a couple of training days with work at the end of the week which involve me being in the same town that she lives in. I think I'll write her a card and take her some flowers. I'm intending on leaving them on her doorstep, so I can knock on her door without her being forced to see me.

Apologies to fellow forum member if this is all a bit much for a forum about comics, but there's no where else I can talk about this.

ZenArcade

It's a pity you even smashed up your own stuff over the actions of a guy totally independent from you. You are right to give the girl a lot of space and time to make a decision which is entirely hers to make. Of course write to her (it is the decent and human thing to do) but unless you are contacted directly by her, it is proper to honour her privicy.
Tim I would again urge you in the strongest terms not to approach the other guy, given the state you're in at the moment. Best regards Z

Taryn Tailz

We have spoken today, but I totally understand why she doesn't want to talk about it with me. I think the idea of leaving flowers and a card on her doorstep isn't a bad one, as it shows I'm thinking about her without forcing myself onto her when she's in a highly emotional state. I'm in a highly emotional state as well of course, but I'm very much collateral damage in this whole mess. If I knock on her door, leave the flowers, and make myself scarce before she answers then she can decide if she wants to see me or not. Or maybe this is a terrible idea and I'm not thinking straight.

ZenArcade, I've never met the guy (I won't dignify him my calling him a man) so I don't anticipate ever running into him now. That would be the worst thing that could possible happen.

ZenArcade

Yes that's good to know you haven't met him. Leave it a couple of days before you start thinking of flowers and possibly initiating contact. You will have given your self time to become calmer about the situation and will most likely have received more information upon which to base a course of action. Z

Taryn Tailz

Quote from: ZenArcade on 01 March, 2015, 05:33:51 PM
Yes that's good to know you haven't met him. Leave it a couple of days before you start thinking of flowers and possibly initiating contact. You will have given your self time to become calmer about the situation and will most likely have received more information upon which to base a course of action. Z

I won't be there until Friday evening, so there's five full days until it would happen anyway.