Main Menu

The Mandalorian

Started by judgeurko, 13 November, 2019, 04:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

If I'd seen it, I'd think it was off to a magnificent start.

If I'd seen it.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

I've got a bad feeling about this....
DDT did a job on me

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Proudhuff on 26 November, 2019, 02:45:14 PM
I've got a bad feeling about this....

Still, the needs of the many...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

Quote from: sheridan on 26 November, 2019, 01:03:41 PM
Disney + and 'The Mandalorian' Are Driving People Back to Torrenting

The Mandalorian is set to become the most pirated show of 2019

"Don't pirate comic books!" screech 1000 angry nerds into the cold dark void.
(*whilst torrenting the latest episode of The Mandalorian on their jail-broken iPhones)

karlos

So, [spoiler]no Baby Yodas[/spoiler] for Xmas.

Big missed opportunity there.

Apparently, episode 7 will have some sort of reference to Rise of Skywalker?

Mardroid

Quote from: Link Prime on 26 November, 2019, 05:45:37 PM
Quote from: sheridan on 26 November, 2019, 01:03:41 PM
Disney + and 'The Mandalorian' Are Driving People Back to Torrenting

The Mandalorian is set to become the most pirated show of 2019

I looked into using a VPN, but when I calculate the cost plus that of Disney plus I wonder if it's worth it.

I guess March isn't too long really, and there are plenty of other things to watch, but seeing the discussions and spoiler online really makes me want to catch it sooner. Gnnn!

shaolin_monkey

Well, that was just bloody brilliant! All eight episodes! Or so I'm told, anyway...

I expect The Mouse will be getting some Baby Yoda dollar off me when the official merch hits the U.K. Or I could just make my own...

radiator

I'm on episode 5, and my interest is kind of waning. I can't seem to make time to watch the rest of it.

I feel like the show is pitched quite young - I mean, I know it's Star Wars and all, but I still find it slight to the point where I feel its quite staid and predictable. Someone on another site described it as a 'live action cartoon', and I think that's a fair description. Which is fine and all, if thats what you're after, and its not a bad show (though some of the acting is a bit questionable) i just hoped it would be a little edgier, or grittier maybe, a touch heavier on the drama side of things.

broodblik

I enjoyed The Mandalorian.

radiator you almost done (only 8 episodes). The last two episodes are the best of the season.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

TordelBack

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole series, but I have to admit that I enjoy it more the less talking there is.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: TordelBack on 31 December, 2019, 10:01:38 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed the whole series, but I have to admit that I enjoy it more the less talking there is.

This is the way.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

sheridan

Quote from: broodblik on 31 December, 2019, 09:05:46 AM
I enjoyed The Mandalorian.

radiator you almost done (only 8 episodes). The last two episodes are the best of the season.

Most All reviews would seem to agree...

(taken from wikipedia)