Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2021

Started by Dash Decent, 14 August, 2020, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Hopefully this round we do get The Out in prog 2250 because it was initially sold to run in prog 2234.  I am also glad to see that Jaegir will be making a return.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Jake Lynch working on the next installment of Proteus Vex:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Rogue Judge

Love Jaegir! Hoping for a second collected volume soon too.

Max Headroom

Does anyone know if the forthcoming Rebellion edition of 'Fiends of the Eastern Front' (scheduled for 14th October on Forbidden Planet) will feature any material not covered in the Hachette Partworks hardcover? Seems strange that they would feature exactly the same stories and be released in such close proximity to each other.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Max Headroom on 05 July, 2021, 04:29:35 PM
Does anyone know if the forthcoming Rebellion edition of 'Fiends of the Eastern Front' (scheduled for 14th October on Forbidden Planet) will feature any material not covered in the Hachette Partworks hardcover? Seems strange that they would feature exactly the same stories and be released in such close proximity to each other.

The same material - that's actually why the Rebellion paperback was delayed.
@jamesfeistdraws

broodblik

Cover by Ian Kennedy for Black Max Vol 2:

Barrington Boots

Sweet! Lot of love for that first Black Max book. I thought Chris Weston had done the cover for this, or have I got mixed up?
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 07 July, 2021, 09:19:23 AM
Sweet! Lot of love for that first Black Max book. I thought Chris Weston had done the cover for this, or have I got mixed up?

Didn't he do a version of the first volume? Or did I imagine that? Either way sweet Kennedy cover there.

sheridan

Quote from: broodblik on 26 June, 2021, 11:26:23 AM
Coming to the prog in September (prog 2247 - 2251):

Incredible SF action from the Eisner-nominated UK anthology! In Progs 2247-2249, future lawman Judge Dredd is trapped in house of horror in "The House on Bleaker Street";

Y'know, I could swear we've been to Bleaker Street before but I can't place it...

CalHab

177A Bleecker Street is the address of the Sanctum Sanctorum of Doctor Strange in the Marvel comics and films.

broodblik

Here is the Chris Weston cover for Black Max 2 (as show on the webstore):

broodblik

The Ian Kennedy cover is for the HC version and the Chris Weston is the standard cover

Rogue Judge

Cool cover, always happy to see Ian Kennedy getting more work from Rebellion.

Dash Decent

Brink Book Four - Paperback, 112 pages, 25th November 2021

Have we had this one listed yet?

The Fourth volume of the best-selling sci-fi detective series - Detective Bridget Kurtis has to solve a brand new mystery.

The entire planet of Mercury seems to have vanished and a video clip is implicated in what looks like a mass-kill... as always on the brink of existence, truth may be stranger than fiction.

In the late 21st century, after humanity has left the Earth it poisoned and now huddles in deep-space Habitats, life on these cramped, overcrowded stations is tense, with many spilling over into madness

HSD cop Bridget Kurtis has investigated cults and murders that have driven her to the very edge, but now she must stop the spread of a viral video clip which sends viewers insane...
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Misty Presents: The Jaume Rumeu Collection - Paperback, 128 pages, 11th November 2021

"...and, of course - giant spiders..."

The Jaume Rumeu Collection is packed with four terrifying tales from the pages of Misty, which showcase the stunning art of Jaume Rumeu Perera, also known as Homero! Black widows, femme fatales, mad scientists and giant spiders abound in this nightmarish volume of classic Misty tales. This collection celebrates one of the most iconic villains in British girls' comics: the lethal Mrs. Webb, a raging femme fatale with killer style and a bone to pick with the British Establishment. Determined to take over the country with her army of giant arachnids, only two schoolgirls stand between her and global domination! Full of stunning artwork, terrifying twists, beautiful - but deadly - women, and, of course - giant spiders, this is an essential comic for any horror connoisseur.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.