Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Wait - what? Hicks is turning in his grave ... again.
An angry person from the nineties who needs to get a room.

TordelBack

Never mind Hicks, what about Edginton and Disraeli.  Oooo-laaa.

Dandontdare

Less attention is being paid to the National Guard's response: "ummmm .. we don't have one?"

Funt Solo

I expect something out of print wouldn't just appear somewhere on the Internet - although I saw a cool Scream! web site that seems like it's maybe not stepping on anyone's toes.

I wonder if anything like that will ever appear for Deadline. I used to own most of those, but they fell in the skip when I emigrated. As with all things I throw away ever, I regret it. (Like my Starblazers, Victors, Hotspurs & Commando comics. I should've kept them all.)

The Legendary Shark

It is better to have collected and lost than to have never collected at all, I guess.

Or maybe it's precisely the opposite. Depends which way up your glass is.

Speaking of which... "Bartender... Same again."

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 September, 2020, 10:01:53 PM

It's a long time since I heard, or said, that.  :(

Speaking of which, I don't know why The Poke is moaning about these.  They're fecking arsom.

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2020/09/18/these-next-level-face-masks-had-the-entire-internet-shaking-head/
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dandontdare

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 September, 2020, 10:05:54 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 September, 2020, 10:01:53 PM

It's a long time since I heard, or said, that.  :(

Speaking of which, I don't know why The Poke is moaning about these.  They're fecking arsom.

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2020/09/18/these-next-level-face-masks-had-the-entire-internet-shaking-head/

My eye was drawn to the ad next to that article ... remind me - what's 2,500 times nothing?

Funt Solo

Those helmets are okay, but look silly with business attire.

They should be wearing space suits. It's the only way to go.

Funt Solo

JayzusB.Christ

Now we're fecking talking.   Though I have to admit, if things haven't changed since my old raving days, heatstroke would be a more pressing concern than Covid.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

True - it has to come with a built-in coolant system (and Vicks-auto-applicators).

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Funt Solo on 18 September, 2020, 10:58:18 PM
True - it has to come with a built-in coolant system (and Vicks-auto-applicators).

I'd forgotten about the Vicks  :o

von Boom

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 September, 2020, 10:28:51 PM
Now we're fecking talking.   Though I have to admit, if things haven't changed since my old raving days, heatstroke would be a more pressing concern than Covid.
I remember your raving days.

JayzusB.Christ

:D

You're not far off the truth there.

Funt Solo