General Chat > Books & Comics

Comics we're excited about in 2022

<< < (3/3)

IndigoPrime:
Honestly, I rather like ‘finite’. What I’ve found surprising with that series, though, is how DH has changed formats for the collection. It was all library editions in HC, and now some are standard sized. Hrm.

Hawkmumbler:
The omnibus editions of Matt Wagners GRENDEL are being reprinted from June onwards. Been intending to read this for years seeing as Colin loves it so, and I can vibe with a weirdo take on the Fantomas type superfiend.

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 23 April, 2022, 07:01:37 PM ---The omnibus editions of Matt Wagners GRENDEL are being reprinted from June onwards. Been intending to read this for years seeing as Colin loves it so, and I can vibe with a weirdo take on the Fantomas type superfiend.

--- End quote ---

More importantly the omnibusiusuesesi are being reprinted at full sizes as opposed to the smaller previous volumes meaning I'll be replacing my Hunter Rose omnibus (1). That is great but Zack trust me get to 2 and the Christine Spar stuff and the Comico ongoing series now that's the GREAT stuff.

sintec:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 23 April, 2022, 07:27:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 23 April, 2022, 07:01:37 PM ---The omnibus editions of Matt Wagners GRENDEL are being reprinted from June onwards. Been intending to read this for years seeing as Colin loves it so, and I can vibe with a weirdo take on the Fantomas type superfiend.

--- End quote ---
More importantly the omnibusiusuesesi are being reprinted at full sizes as opposed to the smaller previous volumes meaning I'll be replacing my Hunter Rose omnibus (1). That is great but Zack trust me get to 2 and the Christine Spar stuff and the Comico ongoing series now that's the GREAT stuff.

--- End quote ---

Was hoping these might see a reprint with the TV show. Got vol 1 a while back but may well upgrade to have a matching set. Especially if they're bigger!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version