General Chat > Books & Comics

Buy my Science Non-fiction comic

<< < (2/3) > >>

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: AlexF on 14 January, 2022, 02:04:36 PM ---Is that dinosaur one by Jim Ottaviani?

--- End quote ---

It is, I've got a couple by Jim Ottaviani, he really is good at that stuff and a lovely bloke from the limited 'chats' I've had with him.

AlexF:

--- Quote ---Your mum's got a typo in her name! Hope it's not too late to tweak the cover.
--- End quote ---

Hah! Between telling me the publisher (I think we noticed in November) and them telling Amazon to use a new jpg
that'll be fixed in...
2023?

I shouldn't wonder if people get copies in French by mistake too. This is how the AIs are planning to take over - by annoying us to death

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: AlexF on 14 January, 2022, 04:26:18 PM ---[I shouldn't wonder if people get copies in French by mistake too. This is how the AIs are planning to take over - by annoying us to death

--- End quote ---

You mean the French variant - it'll go for a small fortune soon on eBay.

AlexF:
Sorry for ther shameless plug, but my book is officially on sale today!

https://www.hive.co.uk/Product/Uta-Frith/Two-Heads--Where-Two-Neuroscientists-Explore-How-Our-Brai/25345025

I'm rather intrigued by the audiobook version, which they managed to put together remarkably quickly, narrated by Jon Culshaw.

Colin YNWA:
And my copy has been dispatched - looking forward to this landing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version