Main Menu

Peter David's New Tattoo...

Started by Pyroxian, 28 July, 2004, 05:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyroxian

Hmm, interesting way to get a comic tattoo. Are there any tattoo parlours near Dreddcon?

Steve

Link: http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16088" target="_blank">Elfquest Tattoo

Devons Daddy

mentioned before.
but tank grrl has some rather impressive tattoos,

but was it a joke or not that someone actaully had a sketch done and then tattooed on them at a dreddcon?
or was that some other convention. i seem to remeber it being mentioned.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

test 4 echo

i seem to remember someone getting carlos to sign their arm under a dredd tattoo with permenant ink toget it tattoed later.

Trout

I don't know about a sketch, but a guy with a really cool Stront tattoo got Carlos Ezquerra's signature below it at the last Dreddcon.

Then he headed for the tattooist's, to get it inked in.

Now, that's dedication to thrill power.

- Trout

Mr C

You could always try to get Ian Gibson to draw a Halo on your arse, Trout.

Tanky

Hmmm, now there's a plan. Henry Flint's not at Dreddcon this year by any chance, is he?

Devons Daddy

you could always try to get Ian Gibson to draw a Halo on your arse, Trout

if he was truly dedicated to thrill power it would not be on  his ass!
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Slippery PD

To be honest you could get a commission from one of the droids, I was thinking about it.  But I do like my black tribal ones, Im not sure i want a character all over my arm.  Having said that Rufus' is quite spectacular...

Slips

Tanky

I still haven't seen rufus' tat. Would that be the same rufus as mc1juve? Hey rufus, TATS OUT!!

[YT-2]

To get all of Rufus' Tattoos on the message board may crash the server due to the number of images that would have to be uploaded 8-?

[YT-2]

Slippery PD

yes thats he... and Id also like to add what a nice chap he is too....

Slips