Main Menu

Stupid things people have actually said to you.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 18 October, 2004, 07:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Peter Wolf

Shit foir brains skateboarder managed to direct their skateboard under the front wheel of my bike on the seafront cycle path on the way home this evening.I used some F words etc and shit for brains skateboarder said " Dude ! there is no need for that kind of language !".There is every need for that kind of fucking language and again the shit for brains grinning cretin said the exact same thing and then said "this is a skateboard path as welll as a cycle path !"

I had to say no more and leave before something happened  >:( >:(

As if cyclists going from A to B want some juvenile shit for brains skateboarder getting themselves and their skateboard under their wheels.Absolutely absurdly stupid.Its not a skateboard path and it never has been.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JOE SOAP

TordelBack

JOE SOAP

and for Grud's-sake bring cigarettes otherwise you may get arse-marauded by Steo in C-Wing.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: King Trout on 10 July, 2011, 12:57:13 AM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 07 July, 2011, 09:55:37 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 07 July, 2011, 05:00:59 PM
News of the World!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its good to have some good news for once.One down - more to go............

Think of all those trees that will be saved.

Sensitive.

It's none too bright an attitude for right-wing extremists like you, though, Peter. Usually, national newspapers are the only forum where anyone takes you seriously.

- Trout

Since you wont retract your petty minded and vindictive and incorrect statement that you chose to leave in an obitury thread i will correct it and point out that its complete crap.My comment is no different to many other comments regarding the NOW and Murdoch yet you chose to single me out and not only that but you chose to slander.

Is my comment any less sensitive than all of the others ?

Why is my comment "None too bright" then Fishface ?

BTW i do realise that "Right -wing extremist" is a typical and well used term of abuse from those such as yourself of your mentality and political outlook.Anyone that opposes your own worldview is a "right wing extremist".

National newspapers are one of the forums that i dont take seriously or not Murdoch rags that i am glad to see the back of and if thats insensitive then you can stuff it.

Try not to wet the bed.

Trout

"Since you wont retract your petty minded and vindictive and incorrect statement"

You didn't ask me to, Einstein.

"you chose to single me out"

You tend to do that yourself with your conduct. You come across as wound a little too tight.

"you chose to slander"

It's not slander. It's my opinion, which I am entitled to express. The law of defamation allows me to. I would also suggest that we have plenty of evidence on this website that you are indeed a right-wing extremist. Therefore it is true and cannot be slander.
By the way, you mean "libel". Slander is verbal defamation. Libel is published material.

"Why is my comment "None too bright" then Fishface ?"

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? I'll tell you tomorrow.

"your mentality and political outlook"

You know nothing about me. I don't get involved in your political rantings on this board. I tend to talk about comics, not politics. It's a comics board, even though you ignore that and shout your nonsense as loudly as you can, while you seek attention.

Anyone that opposes your own worldview is a "right wing extremist".

No, people who oppose my worldview are people who are different from me. I respect their opinions.
A right-wing extremist is someone who rants about empires and emperors and pulls craziness out of the air whenever he feels like it. That would be you, then. You strange man.

National newspapers are one of the forums that i dont take seriously.

Ah, get blacklisted, did you? You probably shouldn't have used green ink.

Try not to wet the bed.

Now you're hurting my feelings.  :D

I remember when this site was about comics. Why do we allow people like Peter Wolf to fill it with shit? Does he even read 2000AD?

- Trout

Peter Wolf

Quote from: King Trout on 10 July, 2011, 02:39:47 PM
"Since you wont retract your petty minded and vindictive and incorrect statement"

You didn't ask me to, Einstein.

"you chose to single me out"

You tend to do that yourself with your conduct. You come across as wound a little too tight.

"you chose to slander"

It's not slander. It's my opinion, which I am entitled to express. The law of defamation allows me to. I would also suggest that we have plenty of evidence on this website that you are indeed a right-wing extremist. Therefore it is true and cannot be slander.
By the way, you mean "libel". Slander is verbal defamation. Libel is published material.

"Why is my comment "None too bright" then Fishface ?"

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? I'll tell you tomorrow.

"your mentality and political outlook"

You know nothing about me. I don't get involved in your political rantings on this board. I tend to talk about comics, not politics. It's a comics board, even though you ignore that and shout your nonsense as loudly as you can, while you seek attention.

Anyone that opposes your own worldview is a "right wing extremist".

No, people who oppose my worldview are people who are different from me. I respect their opinions.
A right-wing extremist is someone who rants about empires and emperors and pulls craziness out of the air whenever he feels like it. That would be you, then. You strange man.

National newspapers are one of the forums that i dont take seriously.

Ah, get blacklisted, did you? You probably shouldn't have used green ink.

Try not to wet the bed.

Now you're hurting my feelings.  :D

I remember when this site was about comics. Why do we allow people like Peter Wolf to fill it with shit? Does he even read 2000AD?

- Trout

I didnt expect you to retract the comment even if i did ask you.

As for being a "right wing extremist" you had better to cite some of the evidence that you talk about to back up your opinion.As far as i understand it "right wing extremism" consists of Racism and Nationalism and anti - immigration etc and unfortunately for you i dont fit that description and further to that there is no evidence to support your "opinion" anywhere either here or elsewhere online.Thats a very harsh opinion to have of someone to throw around on a public forum without any evidence to back it up especially if others who read that comment jump to conclusions after reading it.

If you say its an "opinion" then you dont sound like you are absolutely certain which makes it libellous so you really ought to know better as you are on thin ice.You have a right to slander but you also have a right to face the consequences of slandering and i am going to get advice on this and i am prepared to act on that advice.

If you want to continue to slander and libel then feel free but i can and will warn you not to after talking to a lawyer about it so its your choice.........

This is both slander and libel as its verbal defamation that you have published.

"you know nothing about me"

You know nothing about me other than what i type and what i want you to know so it seems that i cant comment about yourself but you can comment about myself with comments that are based on your own personal prejudices.

"while you seek attention"

Whats the point in typing a comment if its not to seek attention ?

"No people who oppose my worldview are people who are different to me.I respect their opinions"

Thats interesting because i am being treated with complete and utter disrespect by you at present and its not the first time either so that makes you a complete hypocrite.You dont seem to understand what the definition of a right wing extremist is either judging by the utter tripe that you just posted to explain your thinking.Followed by another comment that proves that i am being prejudiced against by yourself.

"aah get blacklisted did you etc"

Not possible since i have never registered myself as a member of any newspaper comments section but again you think you know better.I often read the comments left by others.Nor have i ever written to a newspaper or signed up to any newspaper forum.

"sensitive".  Thats ironic since you chose to post a libellous/slanderous comment in an RIP thread right after someone else posted a comment to mark the passingt of their girlfriends mother which in my mind is totally insensitive and disrespectful and whats more you posted that comment with a view to getting a reaction that you knew you would get which is why i directed you here instead rather than there.

"I remember when this site was about comics. Why do we allow people like Peter Wolf to fill it with shit? Does he even read 2000AD?"

Last time you tried this shit you and i were banned temporarily* and i was only banned as well to make it fair as it was more about your back seat moderation that was the problem.Its not up to you what is allowed here and if there is a problem with my presence here then its up to the admin and owners of the website to point it out and so far they havent.So in the meantime start your own fucking forum if you want to decide what is and isnt allowed.

*I even got an email from one of the admin afterwards that was supportive btw.

This website still is about comics etc and i already have admitted that despite my interest in comics which is limited i talk about politics too much but in places where you can easily avoid my comments if you choose to.

Finally reading between the lines i know exactly what is going onbetween yourselves and what prompted this reaction from yourself and if you or anyone else wants to continue this in person instead of being on the end of an internet connection then you will have to wait until next March then we will see what you are made of and how far you want to push your luck.

If you have any commonsense then you will not continue with anymore of this BS.

Trout

Dandontdare

Can we move this back to the "truth" thread? - that's a nice quarantined area where people can rant, if that's their thang,  without bothering the rest of us.

TordelBack

Starks against Tullys?  Who would have thought it.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 July, 2011, 05:17:24 PM
Can we move this back to the "truth" thread? - that's a nice quarantined area where people can rant, if that's their thang,  without bothering the rest of us.

I agree. That's why I started the Truth? thread in the first place and now I'm feeling guilty for having it spill over into the most inappropriate of threads. I apologise for that. I may not have thrown the grenade, but I certainly provided it.

Anyway, a stupid thing I once said to a carpet shop owner that got me thrown out of her shop:

Me: "I need a piece of carpet 11 feet by 5 feet."

Owner: "What's it for?"

Me: "Walking on."
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 July, 2011, 05:17:24 PM

Yes this seems to have spilled over from a couple of threads.

However, even in another thread, I'd suggest people take this kind of thing to PM or just add the person to ignore. It appears to be getting into the realm of issuing physical threats and that is a pretty quick way to getting banned (and if there has been any goading the ban hammer may strike more widely).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Trout

Hi, Emperor. I've never read the "truth" thread but will post any further comments there.

Thus far, my participation in any threads (a total of two) has been limited to replies to Peter's earlier posts.

As a long-standing member of this board, and a responsible individual, I'm happy to comply with the code of conduct and any instructions from the mods. However, I will continue to post opinions.

Many thanks

- Trout

M.I.K.

Peter, stop reading between the lines. You're crap at it. I'm pretty certain there is no secret conspiracy against you involving members of this forum.   

Trout, your response to what Peter actually said at the time seemed unwarranted and very much like an attempt to provoke a reaction in the middle of a thread which Peter had enough sense to realise was an inappropriate place to have an argument. Even if this was not your intention, it was pretty soddin' obvious that an argument was a possibility. You did not come across as the responsible individual you claim to be,

Now will somebody please start a conversation about biscuits or something.