Main Menu

Meg 238 - Bastards... and a tooth crossover

Started by Bad Andy, 17 October, 2005, 05:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Out on a limb:  no.  

Severely wounded, but still alive.  Stan Lee (stupid name for a comic character) was interrupted before he could deliver the coup de grace (although he did deliver the pre coup de grace).

If I'm wrong, and he's dead, then it's just a cheap rip-off of the original Giant death-by-Orlok.  Giant killed by enemy agent shocker!  Except this would be worse, because Stan Lee was a vacuous character whose ninja stars held more potential for arc and development at the best of times.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Amstor Computer

...not to mention that it would be a bit crap to let another writer kill off a character who other writers - most notably Gordon Rennie & John Wagner - have been developing for years, and in a guest appearance in another strip.

I suspect this was just - as with Giant's "death" in Blood Trails - this was just a case of a scene losing a bit of clarity between script & finished page.

Goosegash

Re: distribution problems - I haven't been able to find this in the shops at all, and I've never have any trouble finding the Meg before. What's going on?

The Winter Special is also conspicuous by it's absence.

Dudley

KingPhone

Charlie's War just keeps getting better for mine

the articles were all okay. Mind you, there was nothing in the Prisoner article that I haven't known for about 20 years. Is that just me?

Fraser's art is as genius as ever, but I'm beginning to get tired of Jack Point - seems to be painting itself into a corner. The SJS granny was indeed cool.