Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Spikes

Quote from: judgefloyd on 13 October, 2012, 11:02:11 PM

Funnily enough, thats also the number of threads started by Goaty this week.

Bubba Zebill

Equilateral, Isosceles, Scalene - Types of triangle commonly found in the average bag of tortilla chips. You'll not hear that anywhere else.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Modern Panther

"its not like I chased him down the street, or anything like that." Tony Martin,  BBC News report on the right to self defence against burglars.

strontium71

...because I hate you.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

vzzbux

A million Dollars or the thread gets it.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Frank

The front page of today's Daily Mail was a picture of an attractive, demurely dressed woman in her late forties/early fifties, accompanied by a caption reading "I Was Fondled By Dave Lee Travis". I don't want to make light of what I'm sure was an unpleasant experience for the woman or excuse the repulsive DLT's behaviour, but can anyone imagine that this would have been front page news if the tabloids weren't trying to prevent the momentum of the Jimmy Savile story from dissipating?

Is it a revelation to anyone over Thirty that women in the workplace had to endure some truly appalling behaviour from their male co-workers?

Modern Panther

Oh, we'll just let Hitler be in charge then, shall we?  Is that what you want?  Well?  Is it?

TordelBack

Victoria Coren.  That is all.

COMMANDO FORCES

I think I got away with it!

Bubba Zebill

Dorrito's, the bags anyway, looked different in the 70's. But make no mistake, they still had that great taste. They're great.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

zombemybabynow

He wondered reflectively what would happen if you asked a nun where the Gents was. Probably the Pope sent you a sharp note or something.
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere