Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyroxian

>Fact: It's impossible to lick your elbow.

Fact: over 50% of people reading that post just tried...

WoD

'>Fact: It's impossible to lick your elbow.

Fact: over 50% of people reading that post just tried...'

Fact: and the other 50% had tried it previously...!

karne

Only male canaries sing, female canaries are far too busy talking.

karne

"Everyone knows that you can't fall into the mirror as the doppelganger of you in the other dimension provides equal pressure."

You've obviously never stayed awake for over three days until your doppleganger falls asleep, thus giving you the chance to pass through the mirror unhindered.

Richmond Clements

"FACT: Evil mirror selves can usually be identified by the goatee beards they sport."

That explains it then... I'm the EVIL one...

Noisybast

"Fact: It's impossible to lick your elbow.

Fact: over 50% of people reading that post just tried...'

Fact: and the other 50% had tried it previously...!@

FACT: No it's not. Form an orderly queue, ladies...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

NikolaiDante

FACT! I can sneeze with my eyes open. (Generally this is regarded as impossible)

Dante the Eyepopper
Support FUTUREQUAKE - it makes sense

karne

It took Dr Roget nearly fifty years to complete his Thesaurus. Not because of the content, but because he couldn't think of a word to describe it.

Devons Daddy

FACT
im wearing a Judge dredd t shirt today, which i bought from the internet.
it looks damn fine. i tell you.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

It's a new month; so it's time for July's Chef's Tip

"Don't relegate the refreshing flavours of melon to the dessert trolley.  Give it star billing in a starter with slivers of parma ham, or mix melon with cubes of feta cheese and toss in a lightly dressed crunchy summer salad."
Better set your phaser to stun.

karne

Isaac Hayes who played the Duke in John Carpenters "Escape From New York" is also a very talented voice actor. He provided the voices of Chef in TV's South Park and Claire Rayner in the panty-liner adverts.

Mikey

FACT!
Rice crispies ARE just puffs of air,and contain no rice whatsoever.The characteristic Snap!Crackle!Pop! is the sound of your subconcious trying to tell you you have covered puffs of air in milk,which isn't recommended,as air avoids ANY udder products,cos no-one likes fizzy milk.
M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

longmanshort

FACT No-one has thought to question the living arrangements of the three 'mascots' for Kellogg's Rice Crispies, the aforementioned all-male trio of Snap, Crackle and Pop.

Perhaps it's time someone did.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Devons Daddy

FACT
in singapore there is an area called Little India.
with a mass of over 2 square miles. it is possible to walk around this entire Indian based community, shop,eat and soak up the araomas of spice and exotic flowers. and not find a single MC DONALDS restaurant.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

WoD

Hey DD - my mate flies on Saturday to Singapore and wanted me to say thanks for all the travel advice you sent, so thanks.

OK that done.....stupid (possible) fact from me;

Another mate informs me that his nose is so big, that he thinks if he fell from any great height his nostrils may well inflate in a parachute-type-fashion and gently deposit him to the ground.  he is however unwilling to out his theory to the test (wuss!)

WoD.