General Chat > Links

The Judge Death Files

<< < (2/5) > >>

Tweak72:
Thanks for your effort, this has been a great help in working out what's been collected from the Fall of Deadworld series.

If anyone can answer a related question: are Kek-W and Dave Kendall done with the series? I know Matt TMO Smith has written additional stories, but I have no idea if we will get more on the Dark Judges killing their world, as the series final can be construed as both an ending, or a cliffhanger.

Before anyone pitches in about the current ongoing "Death in Space" series, I'm already aware of it and I don't care for it.

Thanks

--- Quote from: repoman on 05 April, 2020, 05:26:09 PM ---Hi all.

I've mentioned my site on here before but I've just finished my bibliography of all Judge Death comic story appearances.  Every story has been written up with a couple of scans at least on the vast majority of them.

http://judgedeath.co.uk/bibliography

I'll stop spamming it now but just wanted to let the community on here know that it's as complete as I can get it until any other stories get published.  And thanks to those of you who have helped me track down stories, engaged on the help thread and liked/retweeted things on Twitter.  I appreciate all the support.

--- End quote ---

Dark Jimbo:

--- Quote from: Tweak72 on 26 November, 2020, 07:05:41 PM ---If anyone can answer a related question: are Kek-W and Dave Kendall done with the series? I know Matt TMO Smith has written additional stories, but I have no idea if we will get more on the Dark Judges killing their world, as the series final can be construed as both an ending, or a cliffhanger.
--- End quote ---

It's back next week (prog 2210).

Tweak72:
How fortuitous. Thanks DarkJimbo

repoman:
Not sure how to cover the new stuff, I've not been in this position before where there's content happening live during the lifespan of the site.

It's really tempting to cover it issue by issue (especially the Deadworld stuff as it's a series of standalone stories) but as a resource the site is better suited to having one entire story per article.

Richard:
You could just do one article about Visions and update it from time to time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version