Main Menu

Judge Dredd: Guatemala - coming June 2021

Started by Dash Decent, 26 October, 2020, 12:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Judge Dredd: Guatemala - Paperback, 128 pages, 22nd June 2021

Viva los humanos! A deathbed request sends Judge Dredd on a diplomatic mission to Guatemala, a dictatorship ruled by the despotic robot El Presidente. Under the military rule of robots, humans are enslaved, trafficked and farmed for parts. El Presidente seeks to expand its repressive regime - and if Mega-City One doesn't give into its demands, its nuclear arsenal will blow the city off the map! From legendary Judge Dredd scribe John Wagner and fan favourite artist Colin MacNeil comes an action-packed Dredd tale of robots and revolution! Also featuring bonus Dredd stories with art by Carlos Ezquerra and Henry Flint!

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Rately

This and Machine Law were the highlight of the last year and a bit. Just fantastic stuff, and can't wait till have this on my bookshelf.

I know some quibble about a certain decision taken about a certain character, but that was still an incredibly emotive moment for me.

sheridan

Quote from: Rately on 26 October, 2020, 02:12:34 PM
This and Machine Law were the highlight of the last year and a bit. Just fantastic stuff, and can't wait till have this on my bookshelf.

I know some quibble about a certain decision taken about a certain character, but that was still an incredibly emotive moment for me.

There's something about Colin MacNeil depicting [spoiler]the deaths of long-running characters[/spoiler], only for them to [spoiler]come back[/spoiler] from other writers and artists.  I can think of three off the top of my head...

The Enigmatic Dr X

Isn't that cover an old prog cover or star scan?
Lock up your spoons!

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 27 October, 2020, 04:49:23 PM
Isn't that cover an old prog cover or star scan?

It's almost always an old prog cover. 2164.
@jamesfeistdraws