Main Menu

Signed Henry Flint artwork raffle for MIND charity

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 01 July, 2021, 08:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/henryflintraffle

This is a raffle to raise money for MIND in memory of our friend Dave Evans. Please read the rules carefully and make sure to email me your donation receipt.

The first prize is the A3 sized Judge Dredd sketch by Henry Flint in the style of early Mike McMahon. It was originally done for a charity auction at a Bristol convention some years ago. I sent it back to Henry to get it signed and he very kindly donated some other A4 sketches so we have some more prizes.

Second prize is the head sketch of Dredd and sketches of Borisenko and Nadia from Day of Chaos.

Third prize is the Zombo head sketch plus another Borisenko sketch.

Fourth prize is the Tharg Dredd Mouth sketch plus what appears to be a prelim piece from the Titan or Enceladus story.

And fifth prize is a little signed book of Henry's abstract designs and a booklet of character design  sketches for another project that I am unfamiliar with.

Tickets are £2 each, no gift aid because you are getting a virtual raffle ticket, and it's really important that you give me some way of contacting you if you win. Please email your donation receipt to MCBCpodcast@gmail.com
If I don't get your details you are just donating and not entering the draw.

Entries close at midnight on Saturday 24th July and the draw will take place on Sunday 25th and the video of the draw will be posted on the podcast Facebook page and 2000AD forums.

https://www.facebook.com/Megacitybookclub/

All the pictures are on the justgiving site.
Thank you for your donations and good luck.

Colin YNWA

Done and done...

Not sure if I'm the only one, but wonderful as those other prizes are who else would take Tharg's Dredd Mouth over them all!

Buttonman

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 02 July, 2021, 09:26:41 PM
Done and done...

Not sure if I'm the only one, but wonderful as those other prizes are who else would take Tharg's Dredd Mouth over them all!

Weirdo freak out stuff!

Eamonn Clarke

The raffle raised a zarjaz £1200 for Mind in mmeory of Dave.
Thanks to Henry for the artwork, and to everyonem who donated, shared, or left kind messages about Dave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIVXOVw1K7Y

1st prize - the A3 Mick McMahon inspired Judge Dredd sketch – Dunc Nimmo
2nd prize - Dredd, Nadia and Borisenko sketches -  Ian Price
3rd prize – Zombo and Borisenko sketches - Luke Passingham
4th prize – Tharg's Dredd mouth sketch and Enceladus prelim- Thomas Ralph
5th prize – art book and character sketches – Owen Watts

Colin YNWA

Massive well done to everyone. That's 'our' Dunc isn't it - very much deserved lovely chap.

Also nice to see Own pick up a prize too.

Thanks as ever to Eamonn for all his magnificent efforts.

And Thomas if you ever look to pass on that Tharg head picture...

Eamonn Clarke

All posted and on their way to the 5 winners including the forum's very own Dunc and Owen.

Thanks to everyone for £1200 to Mind in memory of our Dave