2000 AD > News

Mike McMahon Apex Edition - October 2022

<< < (3/4) > >>

Tjm86:

--- Quote from: judgeurko on 30 October, 2021, 09:22:45 AM ---Is it just going to be Dredd stuff?

--- End quote ---

No, I think they're including some of his Judge Dredd work as well.  ;-)

judgeurko:

--- Quote from: GordonR on 30 October, 2021, 12:31:06 PM ---The story so far:

“This book called Judge Dredd by Mike McMahon -Apex Edition, is it just his Dredd stories in it?”

--- End quote ---
All I can see on the official 2000AD website is -

October 2022

Mick McMahon Apex Edition.

But thank you for updating me with the story so far...

Colin YNWA:
Having said all that. From David Roach over on Facebook

--- Quote ---Artwork from an upcoming Apex Edition book I'm compiling for Rebellion devoted to Mick McMahon. Do you out there in art-collecting land have any artwork by Mick? Particularly Slaine pages? Of so please do let me know, I'd love to include it in the book..... Thank you!
--- End quote ---

Under which is an original page from Sky Carriots - do looks like it will include more than Dredd after all!

GordonR:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 31 October, 2021, 06:29:18 AM ---Having said all that. From David Roach over on Facebook

--- Quote ---Artwork from an upcoming Apex Edition book I'm compiling for Rebellion devoted to Mick McMahon. Do you out there in art-collecting land have any artwork by Mick? Particularly Slaine pages? Of so please do let me know, I'd love to include it in the book..... Thank you!
--- End quote ---

Under which is an original page from Sky Carriots - do looks like it will include more than Dredd after all!

--- End quote ---

Despite being Facebook’s unparalleled expert on nudieness, Dave has somehow got his wires crossed here.

This volume is all Dredd and only Dredd.

Tjm86:
Thinking of what else Sir Mick has done over the years other than Dredd.  Slaine ... ABC Warriors ... Ro-Busters, VC's ...  Would there be enough for a second volume?  More importantly, could enough of the artwork be sourced for it?  The ultra-geek in me goes "hell yes!!!!" but the KOS [Knackered Old Sod] shakes his head forlornly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version