Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Brit-Cit Brute vs Skip Tracer - Round 1 Heat 35

Started by Colin YNWA, 23 November, 2021, 06:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Week... eerrrr is anyone keeping count anymore? (well yes I am its 5) and you know what if I said Week 4 was a step up in quality, well I'd suggest this week is even better. See what you reckon...

One thrill drips with 90s action movie cliche. The other is about an over-sized Judge from Brit Cit - HA! See what I did there... do you... is anyone reading this... hello...

Which most rattles your thrill-receptors:

Brit-Cit Brute - more info

Vs.

Skip Tracer - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday 26th November and the winner gets a place in Round 2 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

Magnetica

A phrase I'd never thought I would type:

I'm voting for Skip Tracer.

AlexF

It seems we have finally learned what Skip Tracer's psychic powers actually are: influencing a real-world tournament draw so that he can, somehow, progress through the rounds.
Brit-Cit Brute has a fun character design and the absoliute worst scripts of any story with a name as good as 'Robbie Morrison' attached. It'sa TERRIBLE.

Skip Tracer by a mile, and I can't wait to see who he pulls in the next round to romp past...

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

Barrington Boots

Just when you think Skip Tracer was bad, this vote crops up. Brit Cit Brute is appalling.
Let's go SKIP TRACER!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

broodblik

I can see a major upset here Skip Tracer for the final !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Timothy

sintec

In a contest between these 2 it's got to be Skip Tracer. Better thrills have already fallen but that's the nature of this kind of tourney.

Blue Cactus

Colin YNWA

Funt Solo

Brit-Cit Brute broke a lot of rules, by shoe-horning a caped superhero into the role of a Judge. He ignominiously got offed (off-page) by Jonni Kiss. It's difficult to imagine a greater insult for a 2000 AD character. On the other hand, his puerile adventures were sorta fun and they didn't manage to outstay their welcome, at only six episodes, a cameo in the finale of Calhab Justice and the aforementioned off-page death reference allusion.

So, my vote goes to Brit-Cit Brute.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Richard