Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: The comedy hour or just the plain weird and wacky

Started by broodblik, 11 April, 2022, 04:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

dr and quinch

but where's captain klep?

so much gerrymandering in this forum's so-called democracy ...

broodblik

With the sideshow votes you can always vote for something that is not on the list of suggestions. Just imagine in our so called democracies that you can put another name on the voting list while voting (not before not after during).
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

JayzusB.Christ

There was also Hewligans Haircut.  Again  a suggestion  not a vote
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

I'll go with:
1. DR and Quinch
2.  Droid Life

Big Dave is a close third.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

AlexF

Survival Geeks - but I have to acknowledge that younger me utterly adored both Dr & Quinch and bits of Ace Trucking so, much that I've now read them too many times to find them quite so funny.

norton canes

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

actually, judge dredd has had by far the funniest strips of all. even at its darkest the dark satirical comedy has never been entirely absent ... (sid death's dad is a dentist? course he is.)

maryanddavid

Albard, with Survival a close second. I like a comedy strip, so long as it doesn't outstay its welcome, Ace, great art but I'm looking at you a bit!

broodblik

So we will do the LOL moment on Monday with a classic and a new age fighting it out
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: The Mind of Wolfie Smith on 12 April, 2022, 08:50:48 PM
actually, judge dredd has had by far the funniest strips of all. even at its darkest the dark satirical comedy has never been entirely absent ... (sid death's dad is a dentist? course he is.)

Oh you know that's a decent call that. While the other strips are specifically comedic when you think about the thrill that has provided the most laughs and best satire it is Dredd. That said there are so many tones available to that strip I'd not count it for my vote but its a very good call.

IndigoPrime

Dash Decent

A really difficult one.  Of course, to be actually funny, the strip has to start with a D.

1. Dash Decent
2. DR & Quinch
3. Droid Life
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

No surprise as a classic undone a new thrill

Voting closed the winner:

Dr & Quinch