Main Menu

America Colin MacNeil original artwork

Started by Fatboydale, 21 December, 2008, 01:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Bluecube

I'm extremely interested in the first two pages shown under pics 107 and 108.

Couple of questions first - what size are these? Secondly, and most importantly what sort of price are you looking for? If the price is right then I'll be able to take them off your hands straight away.
An Atlantean Triumvirate
Ghosts of the Past
The Centre Cannot Hold

My eBooks are available here for Amazon Kindle. Feedback always welcome!

Bluecube

An Atlantean Triumvirate
Ghosts of the Past
The Centre Cannot Hold

My eBooks are available here for Amazon Kindle. Feedback always welcome!

Robin Low

Quote from: "Bluecube"Bump - have these been sold?

I PM'd for prices a while back, but heard nothing.

I can understand wanting to hang on to them.

Regards

Robin

Large48

I think Dale has sold some of them, I bought a couple more pages from him but he did say he wasn't putting much more up on ebay for some reason.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Dr Feeley Good

I saw Dale at the comic fair in manchester on saturday,he had a lot of 2000ad artwork with him,and a lot of it was by Colin macneil but i didn't notice any artwork from America......

Fatboydale

Hi Guys....

I have emailed all people asking for pages Using the forums Emailing system ... i have not sold any pages ....as yet ... contact me on mailto:fatboydale@ntlworld.com">fatboydale@ntlworld.com ...

cheers Dale

Fatboydale

Had a great email from a buyer .....this is roughly what he said ...

JD PAGES ARE OK £35-£50 A PAGE AND I WILL TAKE 10 PAGES FOR £400 CAN I GET A FEW THROWN IN WITH A BIG DEAL LIKE THIS.

thank you for the kind offer of £35- £50 a page .... not had such a giggle for a while ... :lol:

I don't wish to sound Rude , these are fully painted Judge Dredd pages from one of the finest storys ...and i would expect a good price ....

satchmo

Can you roughly say what you want per page Dale?

Wake

Email sent...

To be fair, that would be a reasonable offer for fully painted Colin MacNeil Devlin Waugh pages. It's Dredd and America that bump up the desirability and therefore the price.

How large is the graphic novel wraparound cover?

Cheers,

Wake

Fatboydale

There is no General prices ......but price's would vary from  £200 each to £1250 ....and of course Splash pages will be expensive ......

I have had a massive amount of interest .and so far 5 pages have been reserved .... if you want the best pages  expect to the best prices ...

Page's 002 003 011 012 024 034 045 091 096 104 105 107 108 are the high end priced pages