Main Menu

5 Strontium Dog books for sale - all signed by Alan Grant!

Started by benlf, 05 January, 2009, 08:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benlf

Hi there,
I've got all the first five Strontium Dog books up on eBay - all five signed by Alan Grant (lots of pics):
//http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270325994516

I would be happy to split the books with people on the forum if I can find someone to take each book off my hands. I will however give preference to someone who wants the whole lot.

I am happy to meet up in central London (near a comic shop perhaps) and I will gladly sell outside of (bloody) eBay.

These copies are now spare as I bought them for a friend who is unable to pay me - I have kept my own set of signed SD books!

I need to cover my costs for the books so I won't go below £10 each. I could be up for trades though against DC Absolute editions or stuff to do with the Legion of Super Heroes... Or even other DC hardcovers. Let's see what you have!

:)
Ben

DavidXBrunt

benlf

Hi David, which volumes of the JLA archives are we talking about? There doesn't seem to be much interest at the moment and while JLA wouldn't be my top choice, I might have to take you up on it!

DavidXBrunt

I've got the first two? Any interest in either of the early volumes?

benlf

Hi David,
at the moment I've now got someone bidding on the books on eBay. I'll be honest but the JLA Archives just aren't that high on my priority list, but thanks for the offer.

Auctions closes in about a day for anyone interested.

Ben