Main Menu

Thyrllseeker needs a life outside of this board...

Started by Dark Jimbo, 04 June, 2006, 08:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

Sorry dude, but... y'know. :) Exactly how many icons of yours are currently in the thread list?!?!
@jamesfeistdraws

Quirkafleeg

... yup, been a while since someone's tried to do a 'home run' and get their icon on every thread...

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Wils

Yeah, but the difference being that Jared's actually funny.

http://www.hk-konders.com/pics/os16.jpg">

Aieee! Triangular spoons!

Dudley

A little harsh.  Petemaskreplica and Jared both managed this: but then, they both did the sensible thing and waited till 3 a.m.

petemaskreplica

And I was pissed, which obviously excuses pretty much anything.

Art

Of course, theres a huge irony in *anyone* who posts here telling anyone else to get a life...

Dark Jimbo

Heh heh, I was, of course, all too aware of that irony as I created the thread...

Don't worry Thyrllseeker, I'm really not much better.
@jamesfeistdraws

Keef Monkey

I always feel a tiny sense of geeky shame when I check the forums and post my replies and then see the top 5 threads all have my icon. But what the hell. Life is what happens when you're busy o the toothy forum...

ThryllSeekyr

Yeah, well I noticed that I did have three in a row and then made a extra effort to see if I could a get a complete line.

I have to admit that did SPAM abit to see it completed.

Though I do think that anybody who posts regulary on this forum is in just as much in need of getting a 'LIFE'.

Actualley why don't you all try tell more people to post less often on the forum.

Queen Firey-Bou

ah bollocks to it, ive noticed that its quieter around here anyway, so its easier to get the top 5 or so, cos no-one else is on at the same time.

and what constitutes getting a 'life' the internet is a part of modern life, internet communities are everywhere, is is normal , it is what people do.

or yeah i guess you could always go to ikea; or the pub everynight; or take up golf; or watch reality tv; spend all your wages in lottery tickets in teh hope that you'll win enough money to take up the sports activities you dream of, or form that band.

nowt wrong with comics, or talking about them with other comics fans. nerd schmerd.( and yeah sure some folks around here are twats, but theyre everywhere, even shopping in ikea on a sunday, so they tell me )

Dog Deever

Everyone is a 'nerd' about something really. Some things are just more 'socially acceptable' to be nerdy about. All that dissection of Big Brother is just another form of geekiness- staying up half the night to watch people sleeping on some naff digital channel is not my idea of a life. Life tends to happen in short bursts of happiness or misery, the bits in between are for TV, comics, hobbies, internet!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Quirkafleeg

>Actualley why don't you all try tell more people to post less often on the forum.

You say that like it's a bad idea...

ThryllSeekyr

Well, I guess anybody running a forum  would crave feedback.

As long as it's not garbage or just abuse.

I use to do lot of that outside stuff.

Like, at one stage I was really out there.

At the moment I am going thru a quiet, slow period. Cause I don't work, I don't go out much and for the moment I am taking everything slowly.