Main Menu

MACH 1 versus the Volgs, by Pat Mills

Started by Trout, 03 August, 2010, 12:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

From Facebook (I hope those nice men don't mind me copying it here, where I'm sure it will draw lots of interest):

Chris Weston > Patrick Mills
Hi Pat. Nice to you representing The Galaxy's Greatest Comic at SDCC. Recently you seemed to have increased the visibility of your profile: con visits, twitter and facebook. I'm interested to know what brought about this decision.

Patrick Mills
Hi Chris, I think it's down to my partner being computer literate. And realizing everyone seems to have blogs and stuff these days, so it's time I joined the 21st Century!

Chris Weston
Excellent! Loving SAVAGE at the moment by the way! Any chance of seeing some M.A.C.H. tech in a future Savage story?

Patrick Mills
Thanks! Funnily enough someone else mentioned that the Allies should use Mach Men against the Volgs. So I think that has to happen. Thanks for the suggestion!

Colin YNWA

Even better M.A.C.H. 0 going an a hulk like rampage through the Volgs.

Bolt-01

Holy Grud- What a deliciously simple idea. The 'computer' personality is an AI, so that would lend itself to becoming part of the matrix of the ABC Warrios' AI.

Genius, yet mental.

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

House of Usher

That's interesting. Would a tie-in contradict 2000ad's previous MACH-1 and MACH-0 strips? It would appear that these were set before the Volgan invasion of 1999. If Savage were to be the point at which the MACH-1, Invasion! and ABC Warriors storylines converged, then both MACH-1 and MACH-0 may be presumed dead in their own storylines before the Volgan invasion even began.

So it looks like any MACH men to show up in Savage would likely be a second generation of agents created after the hostilities began.
STRIKE !!!

Trout

Would that make them Greysuits?

I used to hate all this continuity linking stuff but I must admit this is fun. It helps that the Savage/ABC link worked so well.

- Trout

The Legendary Shark

Which would mean that the alien John Probe ostensibly died to protect was actually a time-travelling Nemesis in a holo-disguise.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

James Stacey

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 03 August, 2010, 02:27:51 PM
Which would mean that the alien John Probe ostensibly died to protect was actually a time-travelling Nemesis in a holo-disguise.
Pat's going to be pissed off you worked that one out.

The Legendary Shark

If he's pissed at me now, wait until he reads Flesh: Extinction in the forthcoming Zarjaz...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bolt-01

Roger Godpleton

BLOOD OF SATANUS FFFFFFOOOOOOUUUUUURRRRRR
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

beta

Bill's going to fall into that hadron collider and reappear in the pre-jurassic, where he'll have to get a job as a cowboy.

The Millsiverse: like the Smithiverse, but batshit crazy.