Main Menu

Being Human S2 spoilers

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 23 June, 2009, 09:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Overall I liked the series, yet I agree with a lot of criticisms here.

[spoiler]Bringing back Herrick... not really a good idea. Even if you take into account that being undead (which isn't really the point, I know, just a thought), the rules are much softer, wasn't it stated that his head was ripped off?[/spoiler]

As for Mitchell, I disagree he didn't have any redeeming features. But that's part of the the problem. I know it's mentioned that in his time he has been the worst of the worst, but generally he has been portrayed as a basically amicable decent individual, granted with a dark side and an addiction. I can believe him feeding at a time of weakness and even killing on occasion if pushed to the extreme ([spoiler]like the blackmailing cop for example[/spoiler]) but I felt they took him too far too fast [spoiler]with the train massacre. It felt like they were going for dark just for the sake of it, and it didn't seem believable. It reminded me of Vader and the younglings in Revenge of the Sith.[/spoiler]

I preferred series 1, but overall, this wasn't bad despite the points mentioned. I'll still watch the next series.