Main Menu

New Tron Trailer.

Started by Richmond Clements, 09 March, 2010, 08:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

I thought the story in the original TRON was OKish.

That is a good trailer, nice bit of tease, shows you some of the cool stuff you will see when you go see the film, has hot babes, lightcycles and big flying space invader things but crucially, DOES NOT GIVE AWAY EVERY SINGLE BIT OF THE PLOT OR SHOW YOU EVERY SINGLE ACTION SET PIECE IN THE FILM*.

*Unless of course, what we've seen is the entire plot and every single action set piece from the film in which case it is actually a rubbish trailer and, in all likelihood, a rubbish film.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

the shutdown man

Damn that looks awesome. I hope that's the actual soundtrack they're using too.

Also, what's Ziggy Stardust doing in there?
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Goatilocks

Bolt-01

The Monorail at Walt Disney world has had a Tron inspired Makeover. I've not seen photo's yet, but I think that sounds cool.

Goatilocks

Christov

I wonder if Tron will get a reissue on DVD before Tron Legacy comes out? Hmm...

I really want to see it again, must have been roughly... 10 years or so since I've seen it last.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Christov on 01 April, 2010, 11:28:55 PM
I wonder if Tron will get a reissue on DVD before Tron Legacy comes out? Hmm...

I really want to see it again, must have been roughly... 10 years or so since I've seen it last.

It is on DVD, in a special edition.

Christov

I know that its already on DVD, what I'm wondering is if they'll rerelease it. Should have worded my last post better, sorry.

Actually, do you think there may be a chance of it heading to Blu-Ray?

JOE SOAP

zombemybabynow

one of my all-time favourite films - trailer doesn't look half bad, hope they have an updated version of the MCP though?!
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

the shutdown man

You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

JOE SOAP

an almost convincing CGI Bridges. Great soundtrack.

Radbacker

oh yess this looks like all kinds of Arsomness.

CU Radbacker

bluemeanie

Quickly first... cool site where you can download the quicktime trailer in high rez
http://davestrailerpage.co.uk/

And on to the trailers.. firstly Im there opening weekend. Cardiff Bay, 3D IMAX.

But, I gotta admit while the first trailer blew me away, the second did jar a little with me, purely on the cgi Bridges. Now if they make out he IS some kind of avatar but different to the rest of the people on the grid, who are obviously played by real actors, then it'll be cool. But if they are passing him as live, if you know what I mean, then Im worried its going to be a bit distracting as its very well done, but still noticably cgi.
Not that I'm saying for a second that I think I wont love the movie or that this will spoil it for me at all. It was just a little weird to see, like if a drunk actor was playing sober or something.

Am I thinking about it too hard? Probably, so lets bring it all back to the other reason to see this apart from the amazing graphics

she is SMOKING

-end of line-

TordelBack