Main Menu

Doctor Who - new trailer for Easter

Started by Goaty, 20 March, 2010, 06:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

according to the notw the daleks are in the service of the british empire but [spoiler]are really dastardly double agents for the nazis...the cads![/spoiler]

looking forward to this ,the pacific and ashes...my sky plus is gonna be busy.

Mardroid

Just saw the trailer on the telly! Literally! Very nice. Straight after, the trailer for Ashes to Ashes final series (which I'm slo looking forward to).

Adrian Bamforth

Smith looks great, I love the 'Science Teacher' look, makes a lot of sense, and I'm looking forward to a Tardis make out of - kind of goes back to the Unearthly Child roots.

Only one thing needed now and that's the missing episode in which Paul McGann regenerates into Matt Smith.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I'm really liking this, lets hope that it won't let us down again.

Goaty

Colin YNWA

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Adrian Bamforth on 21 March, 2010, 08:30:04 PM
Only one thing needed now and that's the missing episode in which Paul McGann regenerates into Matt Smith.

That may be the single greatest sentence that's ever been typed. We can dream, I suppose...
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

That all looks terrific I must say.  Thus I raise my expectations and brace myself to be burnt once more.  As an old friend said to me last Summer: "You were a Star Wars fan, a Star Trek fan and a Dr. Who fan, weren't you?  Man, you've had a hard decade". 

And Mr. Bamforth, you are a very funny man.

Christov

A quick browsing of Neil Gaiman's Twitter page reveals that his episode is being shoved into Matt Smith's second series. Colour me gleeful.