Main Menu

Shed:Con Raffle

Started by [YT-2], 25 September, 2005, 02:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

Dunno if thsi would be a raffle item, but I have a couple of novels by Mark Frost, co-creator of Twin Peaks, to give away to whoever wants them.

They're set during the Victorian era and star Arthur Conan Doyle, and would probably be of particular interest to any Necronauts fans out there.

Byron Virgo

I've a page of Jock artwork that I can pass over as a contribution, if that would be appropriate.

Queen Firey-Bou

er.... no byron, i think you'll be saving that for brighton, or my christmas present, thankyou very much.

saffn raffin dredd-shed-shite giving away art work bloody hell whatever next, progs one & two? oh no fates already did that & i didnt win them either. ya bastards.

paulvonscott

I said a while back I'd post some comics if people wanted them Solar Winds etc.  Can someone who is going send me an address?

paulvonscott

Oops, this parcel is going to cost ?20 to post for next day delivery, anyone got any suggestions for other ways to get a parcel somewhere for Friday?

DavidXBrunt

How about we offer the comics as prizes and then get an adress from whoever claims them and post them direct to them later. It'll be cheaper that way, and we could print the covers out as tokens for the day.

[YT-2]

Sounds like a good idea, if PVS can let me know what he has in his prize bag I'll print off tokens to be claimed later.

If people definately know what they are putting in the raffle let me know so I can see what I need to bring.

Byron Virgo

That'll be a page of Jock artwork from me then (for definite).

DavidXBrunt

Top prize, good man.

Irvings Frankenstein,
Rebellions Day of the Droids.
Titans Day the law died, Cursed Earth, Rogue Trooper.
Possibly some others but those for certain.

paulvonscott

I'm tempted to send what I can first class tomorrow and hope for the best.  I'd send it next day, but it's one of those awkward end of the month, up to the edge of overdraft affairs.

Blame the car.

What I can do is send a list in advance to YT2 in case it doesn't turn up.  How does that sound?

Swearengen

Al_Ewing

I'm planning on bringing the originals to Rogue Trooper to be raffled off.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Art

Are you doing sketches this year?

Al_Ewing

Yes. Yes I am. Many sketches. Involving the words 'taste my daystick, punk' and 'my old cucumber' and 'the durdee poison is deadly, gotta suck it out'.

All in your notebook that you left on the table while you queued at the bar.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

petemaskreplica

I've got some shit mid-90's comics and a shit dvd that are interesting in a "how not to do it" kind of way to throw in the pot. If you're unfortunate enough to win them you can probably offload them to some sucker on E-Bay.