Main Menu

Toilet troubles

Started by Demon Chicken, 03 April, 2003, 05:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demon Chicken

Does anyone out there know how to unblock a toilet?

PLEASE!!!!

DC

Demon Chicken

Thank christ!  The disaster is now averted.

Thank you for your time

DC

DavidXBrunt

Send for a plumber.

Or failing that, there might be a 'man-hole' style cover round the back of the house where the plumbing goes into the house. It could be a concrete slab, type affair. If you can get that up there's a good chance that you'll see a blockage. Prod around in there and see if that unblocks things. But be warned. It's (obviously) going to stink, and unblocking it isn't going to be easy or pleasant.

DavidXBrunt

Richmond Clements

longmanshort

A metal coat hanger. A pan from the kitchen. A clothes peg. A bar of soap. A house devoid of any other human life.

Worked for me.

At least twice.

And she NEVER found out.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Oddboy

Does she still use the pan?
Better set your phaser to stun.

WoD

For future reference...

Use (an old an no longer required) hose-pipe and send it up from the expansion drain cover point.  Waggle it about, with water on, and watch the sh*t flow away (hopefully).

WoD takes no responsibility if this goes pear-shaped and you end up with poop flowing the other way.

Additional tip: To stop blockages do not flush kittens or other small animals (otters being a notable exception), use the local council authorised recycling facility instead.

Proudhuff

Demon chicken, what happened in that six minutes between notices? We demand to know!

Coathangers Proudhuff
DDT did a job on me

Fifty

Jared Katooie

"Demon chicken, what happened in that six minutes between notices? We demand to know!"

I half want to know... but fear the answer...

Anyone ever hear of a plunger?

Matt Timson

Send a small child down to clear the blockage.  Works every time.
Pffft...

longmanshort

Oh yes. But she hasn't noticed that I refuse to eat any food cooked in it.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Noisybast

Caustic Soda. That shit'll eat any nasty blockages fer breakfast...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Nice Tom

Generally I just pick up a bottle of something with one of those "flesh-being-burnt-away" warning labels and pour it down.