Main Menu

Caption Competition!

Started by Richmond Clements, 30 March, 2010, 01:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 30 March, 2010, 09:40:17 PM
Is there going to be a vote on this or will you be all evil and imperial about this? 

I'm sort of hoping for the dictatorial approach because I'd have trouble choosing.

No vote! We'll pick one.

bluemeanie

"Hey, I know this is Hi-Ex but I must be reeeally high. Vader looks TINY dude!"

Jim_Campbell

"No ... you must be mistaken -- I was always this height. No ... always -- Lucas says so."

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Pete Wells

To the tune of Little Donkey:

"Little Darth-y, little Darth-y, on the Hi-Ex road,
Don't cheek the, Stormtroopers, or they'll shoot their load!"

Radbacker

damn, i thought it said do not put through hot wash, cold wash only.

Cu Radabcker

Mikey

Stormtrooper; 'sigh Ever since Lord Vader watched Austin Powers...c'mon Li'l Darth - no biting!'

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Proudhuff

Stormtrooper: Go oooon, pull my finger!
DDT did a job on me

Mike Carroll

Great captions, except for that Certain Individual who seems to have completely missed the "nothing rude" rule. Sigh... So much for the idea of putting a link to this topic on the Hi-Ex website.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 31 March, 2010, 11:56:49 AM
Great captions, except for that Certain Individual who seems to have completely missed the "nothing rude" rule. Sigh... So much for the idea of putting a link to this topic on the Hi-Ex website.

Would you like me to delete the Photobucket image it links to, Mike? I had kind of expected Photobucket to have zapped it by now anyway.

You could have just PMed me about this, you know.

Jim

Mike Carroll

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 31 March, 2010, 12:04:29 PM
Would you like me to delete the Photobucket image it links to, Mike? I had kind of expected Photobucket to have zapped it by now anyway.

Jim, that's entirely up to you. I'm not trying to impose censorship here (I could have removed or modified your post if I was that way inclined), it's just that Hi-Ex site is family-oriented so we have to be careful with links to other sites. (On that note, maybe the Hi-Ex site needs a disclaimer saying that we're not responsible for the contents of other websites...)

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 31 March, 2010, 12:04:29 PM
You could have just PMed me about this, you know.

Jim

You're right - I probably should have done that. Sorry. Hope I didn't cause you too much embarrassment!

-- Mike

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 31 March, 2010, 12:47:17 PM
it's just that Hi-Ex site is family-oriented so we have to be careful with links to other sites.

Dunno if the edited version I've substituted is much better, then!

Cheers

Jim

(Apology not necessary -- it's fine.)

Tiplodocus

We should probably do something about WHORE RICHMOND CLEMENTS' name being all over the thread as well.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 31 March, 2010, 12:58:15 PM
We should probably do something about WHORE RICHMOND CLEMENTS' name being all over the thread as well.

I wasn't going to mention that.

Cheers!

Jim

Mikey

"Okay, okay! You can force choke one more person,then it's off to your isolation chamber. Granda Palpatine'll read you a story after you clean your breathing grille."

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.