Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Ultimate couple of what..?

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tjm86

I can see someone like Wagner writing one of those Dredd parodies of "Strictly ..."

Contestants have to perform their dance in a live mine-field or while being chased by carnivorous animals, a laser mesh activates every time they mis-step ...

After judgement they are dunked in piranha infested tanks.  The scores indicate the amount of time removed so higher scores mean they are out quicker.

.... and Dredd arrives just in time to save the last contestant from losing more than just their limbs.

TordelBack

Quote from: von Boom on 25 November, 2020, 10:49:53 PM
I can't be the only one that thinks The Legendary Shark and TordelBack would be the ultimate couple on Strictly Come Dancing.

Our beards* would become hopelessly tangled, resulting in a less than elegant Paso Doble.

*Im assuming Shark has a beard. It seems... likely.

The Legendary Shark

Dancing into the night, whiskering one another around the arena.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

Someone do a mock-up of the Rumours album cover for Gruds sake.

TordelBack

Link Prime

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 November, 2020, 09:06:15 AM
But not Frank.

Definitely not.

That guy is nearly as risque as a current year episode of Devlin Waugh.

Dandontdare

I just offered to explain a process step-by-step to a customer on the phone and she said "no that's fine, this isn't my first radio"

Didn't have the heart to correct her  :lol:

Bolt-01

I have a very close acquaintance who insists that when she disagrees with something on principle that in gets 'stuck in her claw'.

Funt Solo

Wondering if she then goes up to four on it.

---

I've seen "walla" written down a few times in place of "voila".
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Dandontdare

It bugs me how *Jackson Pollock" has become a byword for shit art,or random art, or anything that looks messy by people who know fuck all about art.

The random shite blurbs that thing produces have as much relationship to Jackson Pollock as I do to Miley Cyrus

M.I.K.

Shoosht... I'm seeing if I can use it to recreate The Hay Wain.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Dandontdare on 28 November, 2020, 02:26:13 AM
It bugs me how *Jackson Pollock" has become a byword for shit art,or random art, or anything that looks messy by people who know fuck all about art.

The random shite blurbs that thing produces have as much relationship to Jackson Pollock as I do to Miley Cyrus

Fair enough, but "a web browser page which uses clever html code to track your cursor movements and attempts to emulate the effects of a fluid dripping on a blank canvas" just isn't that snappy.

This is just another silly website I posted as an antedote to social media nonsense, I'll stop if it's annoying
You may quote me on that.

M.I.K.

Quote from: M.I.K. on 28 November, 2020, 03:27:44 AM
Shoosht... I'm seeing if I can use it to recreate The Hay Wain.

No, really, I was. Compare and contrast...

It's a bit "expressionistic".