Main Menu

Dredd Door Poster, old (70's) progs and games stuff for sale.

Started by paulvonscott, 20 May, 2013, 10:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Hey there again

The great clearout continues and I have another Dredd poster, some old progs up on e-bay.  With some games stuff and other bits and pieces to follow.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151048887523#ht_0wt_0

Basically I'm trying to support myself as I launch my range of little lead people via Midlam Miniatures, so in theory anything is up for grabs :)  If anyone wants to make me a ridiculously high offer for progs 1-520, a Termight Dredd helmet, badge and buckle, PM me.  Reasonable offers will, of course, be ignored disdainfully.

All the best

Paul (the von) Scott
www.midlamminiatures.co.uk

paulvonscott

A Judge Dredd RPG Companion by Games Workshop is also up.

There will be more small objects of thrill desire to come, some old computer games etc. but a bit erratic as I randomly excavate stuff from the thrill cupboard.

All the best

Paul

paulvonscott

Just to say, thanks to anyone who bid on the poster and progs.  All the money goes into my getting my mini-miniatures company started, so much appreciated.

P von S

Simon Beigh

I had a real "shall I, shan't I" moment over that cracking poster. In the end, I didn't, as I targeted other pieces. I suspect I may be eternally kicking myself, but hey-ho.

If you find another one under the bed, Paul, let me know and good luck with the new business!

paulvonscott

No worries, Simeon, you gotta do (or not do) what you gotta do (or not do) :)

I think that's probably it, but you never know, I'm a terrible hoarder!

All the best

Paul