Main Menu

Vicious brutal wardens required, please enquire at the 2000AD Crown Court

Started by paulvonscott, 29 April, 2002, 06:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Love Doctor

Black Light wasn't half bad. At least to start with. Dunno if it cropped up in the few years after, when I didn't collect 2kad for a while.
And Mambo was pretty cool. At times.
As for the rest- cube 'em, probably. I didn't get to read most of them, (one episode of Urban Strike sticks in my mind, the only one i ever read, the very first one in fact.)

If only Atavar had substitued all his swearing as the Strike fellows did. It woulda made it a classic!

Doc the Unabridged.

Oddboy

Hmmm... seeing as how Avatar & his alien friends were all communicating with Babel Fish like technology - does that mean that the aliens were all Christians?  Else wouldn't Avatar's exclamations come out in a more "STRIKE A LIGHT!" manner?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

Alright, maybe Rose O'Rion doesn't deserve the bees.

But surely someone should be sacrificed to support the carnivorous insect population?

I'd suggest the idiots out of Urban Strike, but a lot of them died anyway, didn't they?

Let's set the buzzing chompers on Wardog.

Execute Mambo now! Sorry, Doc, but she was not cool. It was depressing pap.

Does the Doctor's unsupported support rescue the miserable morphing fool, PVS?

Say it ain't so.

- release the meat-eating bees, Igor! -

MikeD

roystead

No - not Mambo. I've reached that one now, and I enjoyed it - imaginative use of genetic manipulation. Save it.

As for "Angel" and Anything to do with Mark Millar or Fleischer - just dump them in a barrel, seal it with plascrete and bury it somewhere safe. The heart of the sun, perhaps...

Buddy

paulvonscott

Helltrekkers was a great strip.  I don't have a tattoo or owt, but I'm happy to have my name next to it.  Compare it to one of the more recent one off strips and you'll be surprised to find an actual story, with real excitement and interesting characters.

Dean

Woooo Hoooo!!! no ones stepped up in defence of Rick (you must know my middle name by know) Random

Please don't spoil it now we all know he should have been in Whizzer & Chips.

red_lichtie

"Sentance Slaine (The Secret Commonwealth) to be shoved up his own backside."

Hell Yeah! I'll second that!

RL

red_lichtie

RAM Raiders

Impale using either Cleopatra's needle, the great pyramid of Giza or Canary Wharf Tower.

RL

kertap

I loved purgatory the nose deelies rules. Save it.
I like Atavar aswell, save it.

Sentencing:
Wardog - Stuff him in abag and throw him in the river.

Urban Strike - Send them into the glimmer and see how far there *bad* language gets them.

Oddboy

No! Better idea for Wardog: set his timer for an hour & don't tell him who he has to kill.

tee hee
Better set your phaser to stun.

paulvonscott

Here we are, the last list of the Crown Court, now in it's sentencing phase.  You can nominate a strip to be damned, or saved, or suggest a sentence.

THE LIST OF THE DAMNED...  
Angel
Black Light
Chronos Carnival
Colony Earth
Dry Run
Flesh: the Legend of Shamana
Green
Grudge Father (the)
Harlem Heroes:  Modern Era
Junker - to be buried alive in a poisonous landfill site!
Kid Cyborg
Para Sites/Wirehead
RAM Raiders - Impaled by Cleopatra's needle, the great pyramid of Giza or Canary Wharf Tower.
Rick Random
Roadkill
Robohunter (Millar) - Sam Slade to be exiled to Verdus!
Rogue Trooper: Fleischer Era
Rogue Trooper: White Era
Rogue Trooper (Fleischer and White) both to be re-gened as syphilitic leprous ducks!
Red Fang - To be minced and fed to meat-eating bees! (instead of Rose O'Rion)
Satanus (post return to original time) - Made into Burger Baron products
Skizz III - Put in a barrel and sent over Niagara Falls, fished out, doused in petrol and set on fire.
Slaine: The Secret Commonwealth - to be shoved up his own backside
Space Girls
Survivor
Tor Cyan - fed to the syphilitic leprous ducks until he contracts mad ducks disease
Trash
Urban Strike - Sent into the glimmer and see how far there *bad* language gets them.
Wardog - Stuffed in a bag and throw him in the river.

JUDGE DREDD: Happy Birthday Judge Dredd - Harry Snotter - In the Year 2120 - Red Razors: Megazine - Supersurf 13 - Top Gun

THE LIST OF THE SAVED... "Walk towards the light!"

ABC Warriors:  Khronicles of Khaos (Doug), Agent Rat (Roystead), Ant Wars (Wood), Armoured Gideon (Anaemic Newt/Wood), Atavar (Kertap), Babe Race 2000 (DavidTobin100), Bad Company 3 (PVS), Balls Brothers (Wake), Big Dave (Wood), Blackhawk (Milo), BLAIR 1 (Wood), Bradley (Wood), Brigand Doom (Wood), Carver Hale (oddboygirl), The Clown (Wellsy), Danzig's Inferno (Wood), The Dead (Wood), Dead Meat (Wood), Dinosty (Watcher), Finn (Blackblood), Firekind (Doug), Future Shocks:  S. Moore (Fraston) Helltrekkers (PVS), Kelly's Eye (Wood), Kola Kommandos (Roystead), A Life Less Ordinary (Wake), Mambo (Roystead), Maniac 5 (Wood), Mean Team/Mean Arena (Anaemic Newt), Medivac 318 (Wood), Metalzoic (PVS), Night Zero/Beyond Zero (Patrick), Really & Truly (Wood), Rose O'Rion (red_lichtie),  Sancho Panzer (Logan), Shako (Milo), Shaky Kane/Shaky 2000 (Wood), Sinister Dexter (Doug), Slaine: Entire Post Horned God Era (Matt), Slaughterbowl (Wood), Soul Gun Warrior (Wood), Soul Sisters (DavidXBrunt), Strontium Dog:  Final Solution (Blackblood), Strontium Dogs (DavidBishop) Tales of Telguuth (Fraston) Tao de Moto (Steven LT), Time House (Wood), VC's (Blackblood), Vector 13 (Scojo), Zippy Couriers (Steven LT/Wood), Zenith Phase 3 (Jayzus BC)  Zzzenith.com (Steven LT).  
JUDGE DREDD:  Book of the Dead (Wood), Chopper:  Earth, Wind and Fire (DavidXBrunt), Dead Man (Scojo), Helter Skelter (Logan), Inferno (Wood), Necropolis (Wood), Judgement Day (Wood), Purgatory (Kertap), Red Razors: 2KAD Version (DavidTobin100) - Star Drek (PVS) - Tale of the Dead Man (Logan), The Warlord (Logan).

Trout

Have so far resisted the temptation to mention them, but now it has become too much.

The Space Girls must be punished!

Let's hook their eyelids open, a la Clockwork Orange, and force them to watch an endless pop concert entirely made up of Pop Idol rejects.

That'll larn em.

MikeD