Main Menu

New Poll: Did you miss Bou?

Started by 2000AD Online, 11 January, 2005, 11:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonR

>>I wasn't around for over a week- nobody noticed that.

That's because you're not a desperate attention-seeker, johnny.

Matt Timson

Oooh- cutting!  And they call *me* a nasty bastard!

;)
Pffft...

WoD

Johnny who?  Oh yeah..I remember him...

Dudley

Perhaps we should start having polls about how many sugars people think another boarder has in their tea or what colour their shit is next.

I'm not sure.  Maybe you'd like to poll opinion on this?

Queen Firey-Bou

desperate attention seeker ?

i didnt start the fucking poll right ?

jesus christ, just cos this is the fucking internet doesnt mean we're all robot non-entities, 3D friends phone up & ask how the fuck i'm doing & how it went, but oh no, we're all supposed to be continuing our witty monologues on the links in dredds chains & woe betide any normal social interaction that creeps in.

Bico

I missed that, all right.  And the group hugs.

LARF

UZI 4U

Hi and welcome back to JEB and Bou.Yup, I am a real 3D person, currently drinking beer and dropping fag-ash on my keyboard a few hundred miles from yourselves. Hope you're both OK and happy. Also hoping Bou enjoyed her hols.
Regards, no bugger listens to me anyway, Jim :)

Queen Firey-Bou

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Queen Firey-Bou

fangtastic cheers matt, well worth the decades wait, ive decided to become a gormless brit-sheep tourist on a regular basis.

in fact ive decided to leave the Romantic idealism of life in the highlands to the rich whineing essex pratts & bugger off to the sunshine as often & as soon as poss. i fancy opening a bar at some beach resort, viks greasye spooone, i will sell neeps & scotch pies, with piri-piri sauce, i will get channel 4 to make it into a docu-thing with competeing famillies, i will whinge endlessly on camera about how much i'm missing tetleys tea bags. or similiar. maybe.

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.