Main Menu

New Rogue Trooper Trailer Online

Started by 2000AD Online, 24 February, 2006, 10:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

The trailer is now in the download section on this site.

Cheers,

Wake

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=download&page=movies" target="_blank">Download movies

GordonR

There's apparently two more trailers to come.

We've had the Action trailer.  Next is the Story trailer (aka 'the one with the talking in it') and then the Strategy trailer (aka 'different sneaky ways of killing Norts').

WoD

Looks OK, hope there is an on-line multi-player option ans that it is good...really helps to sell games me thinks.

James

Aye, maybe you can get your arse onto LIVE again WoD.

WoD

Heh...one day, one day...or the wife will kill me for renewing my LIVE subs...

Noisybast

I'll tell you what would help sell games - mod tools for the PC version.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Tiplodocus

This is mentioned with guarded words in this month's (March) EDGE magazine.  It includes a pic with the black hole in the sky looking pretty tasty.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Helm, Bagman and Gunnar are about for the first few levels.

Is there a Gamecube version coming?  I mean, us dedicated fans (I did buy DvsD when it came down to ?9-99) of Nintendo and 2000AD deserve it.

Better still, a version for the Nintendo DS. Then I can paw Gunnar with my filthy Nort hands and he'll love it... (somebody find the picture).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

The Amstor Computer

No GameCube version, unfortunately. A great many publishers have apparently decided the 'Cube is a dead system, and it appears that Rebellion are among them.

A DS version would be good - more handheld games using 2K characters would be fantastic, and perhaps more interesting than the "1 big game every few years" approach Rebellion have taken so far - but I've heard nothing indicating it's a possibility.

Bico

I'd like basic but competent games featuring characters from 2000ad.  I'm not one for the tie-in approach in general, but I bought Jak X based solely on liking the other Jak games - and Jak X is a racer, which I normally don't like (GTA aside).  I quite liked Batman Begins, so I picked up the game and was happy enough with it, despite being bog-standard.
These days, it's less damaging to have a dodgy game based on a character than it is to not have a game at all - the game effectively raises the profile of the character, regardless of the game's  quality.  A bog standard shooter featuring Johnny Alpha would do me, but I daresay I'd buy most cheap knock-off games based on 2000ad characters if Rebellion would only make them.
A safe bet is just to make a game based on some 2000ad character with big tits.  The games industry's going that way, anyway.  Durham Red's got effective pre-publicity with the Bloodrayne games, and Synnamon may as well be good for something.